Sam Girard

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
simon_cowell_gif_youre_awesome_the_x_factor_happy_sigh.gif

Eltuna

Nov 12, 2017
I said last year that if I could only keep one dman on the team including prospects, Girard would be my guy. I don’t think I’ve ever been so sure that a young dman is going to turn out, he has the highest IQ on the team and his poise is off the charts. As prime a candidate for one of those Josi/Klingberg steal 8 year contracts as there is.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
He makes so many smart little plays with the puck. It's like he has the brain of someone who's been in the league for 10+ years not a 20 year old.

Reactions: AvsMakar08

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Teams will adjust and start coming at him with more physicality. He's been good at avoiding hits so far, hopefully he can keep it going throughout the season. I would like to see him succeed for a full season on the top pairing before I call him a 1st pairing defenseman.

You'd think this would happen after watching tape on him all last season, no?

He's too smart for that, he'll find a way around things when teams start to try to plan for him. Similar things are always said about Gaudreau, try to plan for him in one thing and he'll burn you in a new way.

Reactions: McMetal and Murzu

The Pwnerer

Jan 27, 2006
The hype is real with this guy. I am most impressed by his ability to change the pace of the game on the fly. He is also becoming our best breakout defensemen, he was hitting guys right on the stick all night during the Flyers game. That one with Wilson was just insane and he will only get better. Once he starts developing a shot from the point that'll be next level.

LTC Pain

Jul 1, 2006
Colorado Springs, CO
The hype is real with this guy. I am most impressed by his ability to change the pace of the game on the fly. He is also becoming our best breakout defensemen, he was hitting guys right on the stick all night during the Flyers game. That one with Wilson was just insane and he will only get better. Once he starts developing a shot from the point that'll be next level.

And the pass to Compher in traffic!

Reactions: MarkT

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
He does everything right. Strong on his skates and makes good passes, just needs that shot.

Reactions: LTC Pain

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->