Sam Bennett - most needed change of scenery ever or hot streak?

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Florida sun is good for him.
tenor.gif

Clearly the "S" stands for Sam

Reactions: Devonator

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
He's now exceeded last year's point totals in 9 games as a panther.

Can't believe people thought Monahan was better than this kid.

I wish I could say I was shocked but I am not.

He's a modern day Mark Messier / Peter Forsberg

The Flames are the dumbest organization in sports. I could have coached them to more success in the last five years.

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
Ha ha....Stupid Flames....not only lose all the time, they are adept at making terrible trades as well.....nice organization you got there Flame fans!!

Roasted Nuts

Feb 6, 2018
Behind you
People are jumping to conclusions too early with Bennett. Most players will see a marked scoring production after being traded. This is just like Roslovic becoming a 1c for the Jackets a few games after being traded.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
People are jumping to conclusions too early with Bennett. Most players will see a marked scoring production after being traded. This is just like Roslovic becoming a 1c for the Jackets a few games after being traded.

I mean 13 in 9 does not happen often after being traded, sure a couple of games with some new found moral, but hes produced over ppg for 9 games even if its a small sample size

Cricket Green

May 1, 2021

13 points in first 9 games with new team after trade deadline? Show us how commonplace that is in the past decade.

Reactions: Cats2TheCup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->