Sam Bennett, how good can he be?

how good will Sam Bennett be moving forward?

• Total voters

Dion TheFluff

Jun 22, 2015
After being written off by most as a bust (myself included), Bennett's turnaround since being traded to the Panthers has been remarkable thus far (5 goals and 11 points in 8 games!)

So the question is, is how good do you think Sam Bennett will be from here on out?

Are we witnessing the true breakout of Sam (DG93) Bennett or is this just a flash in the pan?

Dion TheFluff

Jun 22, 2015
Poor Calgary gave him away for peanuts! He's exactly the type of player they need in their system.

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
What is a middle 6 forward? If there is top six that consist of two forward lines, and bottom six that consists of the bottom two lines, where are the middle six playing?

Dion TheFluff

Jun 22, 2015
What is a middle 6 forward? If there is top six that consist of two forward lines, and bottom six that consists of the bottom two lines, where are the middle six playing?
2nd line/3rd line. Basically a low end 2nd line forward or high end 3rd line forward

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
Has he not had runs like this with Calgary? I'd like to see more of a sample size.

BTW, the topic title and poll are asking different questions.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
If he can be a physical 50-60 point guy Panthers fans will be ecstatic. No one expects him to keep up this torrid pace. Although if he did we wouldn’t complain.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
I went with middle 6, based on his larger sample size in Calgary than what he is doing in Florida. Of course, that can change within next year to a top 6 player.

I think he should be shooting for a Kadri-like career, one where he is relied upon as the 2C and can shutdown the opposition's 1C. Florida fans got a good one.

Eltuna

Nov 12, 2017
I’ve always thought Bennet could have a Kadri like impact if things go right for him. An average to good second line center at his best that acts as a pest, has a physical element to his game, and is more focused towards goal scoring.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Is this a serious question?

If so... The middle six is the middle two of the four lines, so second or third line. When using terms like top six, middle six, and bottom six, they aren't mutually exclusive. They're more like a Venn Diagram.

Reactions: Dion TheFluff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad