Salming OPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

brantibrooks

Mar 28, 2006
Has anybody used one of these? Either the G-1 or the TF Evolution. I am looking to buy a TF Evolution and want to know if anybody has an experianced opinion on the OPS. I am currently using a Vapo XX and I like it but I was reading the salming pitch and wanted to give it a try. Anybody like it more than what they previously used please let me know.

sc37

Jan 14, 2006
OH-IO
www.thescoreboards.com
Hear they are pretty decent from reading other boards. No one has really used them though cause they're still kinda new. Heard the durability is pretty good...and think the Evo adds a little more performance and cuts back a little on durability (mighta got that switched around). But anyways, reading about them convinced me to look into buying a Salming shaft...cept all I could find was the tapered one. There guy on the other boards I frequent is affiliated with Salming and I think he sells on eBay.

stick9

Aug 12, 2004
I was checking out the sticks on ebay and I noticed they make gloves too. I am so tempted to buy a pair. They sound so nice from what I have read. The only thing stopping me is I have no idea how they fit or feel.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
I have an Evo and love it. It's light, but feels like a tank in your hands. Durability has been good and it has great feel, while not taking away from my shots at all. Likely the third best shooting stick I've used behind Xn10s and Stealths (although it is very close to the Stealth), and second in feel behind the 1100s I've used.

Haven't used the gloves, but everyone I've spoken to seems to love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->