Sale of the Sens - the renewal WC let us all down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
I agree with this. Yost typically only posts things to his blog when they don't meet TSN's journalistic standards. I'm skeptical.

I was going to go look at more tweets but the link now leads to a deleted account.

I do have it open in another tab... I hope I remember not to close it. Gonna look for something that is damning to Yost's spin. Of course he curated it to look like it was undeniably an inside job but it really doesn't look that way to me.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Oh god, I'm so here for the Melnyk/Lee burner account theories.

The tweets about the 2nd shoe dropping sound make it sound worse than "just burner accounts though.

Reactions: branch

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I was going to go look at more tweets but the link now leads to a deleted account.

I do have it open in another tab... I hope I remember not to close it. Gonna look for something that is damning to Yost's spin. Of course he curated it to look like it was undeniably an inside job but it really doesn't look that way to me.

I am still able to see the timeline using this site:

Evan @JimboMikeFisher Timeline, The Visualized Twitter)

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Some of the older tweets make it look like a FTF type and not a burner account (at least not a Melnyk/Lee burner). Gotta say, I'm a little disapointed honestly :laugh:

Reactions: Gil Scott Perron

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Has the account been taken down?

If yes, why would "just a fan" take it down?

2c87de.jpg

2c878f

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Has the account been taken down?

If yes, why would "just a fan" take it down?
I agree

It could be an FTF type, but employed by the team. It is definitely possible. The team was desperate to improve their PR, I wouldn't put this past them.

Samboni

Jan 26, 2014
Maybe Duthies tweet means EM has changed his mind and won’t sell or is fighting not to. No basis to this, just throwing it out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad