Sale of the Sens - the renewal WC let us all down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
Well, Yost was extremely cryptic (so much so that I am not even sure what he meant for sure) but he seemed to imply the Hoffman news was story 1 of Ottawa messiness. I wondered if that meant there was story two in the mix, but chose not to go there.

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
yosttravis.tumblr.com/post/174886789841/a-strange-twitter-account

Is this FormentonTheFuture a.k.a. Pierre Dorion?

So in January this account tweeted that trading Hoffman has nothing to do with salary...

lol.

Yost is a big time tease but this is clearly someone in or directly related to, the Sens hockey Ops braintrust.

I really really really really hope that the person running that account is Eugene Melnyk. Seriously.

I literally cannot explain how insane this past stretch is becoming.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
So in January this account tweeted that trading Hoffman has nothing to do with salary...

lol.

Yost is a big time tease but this is clearly someone in or directly related to, the Sens hockey Ops braintrust.

I really really really really hope that the person running that account is Eugene Melnyk. Seriously.

I think I'm officially more entertained than angry.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa

lol.

Appears someone in the org has created a burner account to defend the team/mgmt. and owner at all costs, I assumed this was happening and am of the opinion that there are accounts and posters here who are directly tied to the org and are likely employed by them.

Nice that it doesn't appear to be criminal at this time I guess!

Reactions: Bileur and Sensung

Studzle

Dec 1, 2013
Toronto
For some reason the tweet about Patrick Kane being innocent and thats why the lawyer was hired to clear his name. That just leads me to believe its Melnyk so badly, no fan would randomly say something like that.

Reactions: Silencio

Studzle

Dec 1, 2013
Toronto

For those that don't want to read. Some interesting takes if its someone linked to the org.

It sounds so much like Melnyk how he's calling people idiots, and how the "fans don't understand". Im convinced.

Silencio

Nov 6, 2006
Toronto
For some reason the tweet about Patrick Kane being innocent and thats why the lawyer was hired to clear his name. That just leads me to believe its Melnyk so badly, no fan would randomly say something like that.

For me it's the tweet comparing fans who blame Ottawa management to serial killers.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
For those that don't want to read. Some interesting takes if its someone linked to the org.

It sounds so much like Melnyk how he's calling people idiots, and how the "fans don't understand". Im convinced.
For those who can't see tweets:

1st one:
Original tweet from @PrinciperSkiple: "Lmfao so you think Erik Karlsson went to court with this before notifying his employer that another employee’s spouse was threatening his wife’s life? Talk about naive.

You’re in the deep minority on this one pal."
Reply from @JimboMikeFisher: "The sens have so been trying to trade Hoffman for a while. They’re not idiots. They know they can’t play together anymore. He will be traded next week and all this will be a non issue"

2nd:
Original tweet from @TLOMitch: "#Sens fans confused about having the worst odds of winning the #StanleyCup in 2018–19 is in itself confusing.

The Sens were one of the worst teams in 2017-18. Karlsson and Hoffman is on the way out. And they might draft a player that won’t play this year. How they any better?"
Reply from @JimboMikeFisher: "Karlsson will not be traded. Hoffman being traded makes the team better."

3rd:
Original tweet from @spencerdjblake RE: Randy Lee possibly being punished before a court verdict: "I don't think it would be weird at all. He's going to court for sexually harassing a person who perfectly fits the demographic of players he has worked with for years."
Reply from @JimboMikeFisher: "you are completely incorrect. They are not allowed to fire him. If he wins his court case, he could sue them. It's also not a sexual harassment charge, nor is it a criminal charge. Don't talk about things you know nothing about"

Reactions: Micklebot

Peptic Balcers

May 1, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
I thought it'd be Eugene as he is literally the only person in the world who would defend Dorion, but saying Patrick Kane was innocent/ correcting AHL transactions reaaaallllly makes me want it to be Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad