Salary Cap: Salary Cap/UFA/RFA Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I think that only works if you have any leverage whatsoever which lets you offer him a 2-way deal instead. Habs have had that in the past with a few Ryan White-ish types of players. Possibly they could with Bournival. They don't have that leverage with Tinordi. He won't be waived to the minors. He would never clear. He should fire his agent if he isn't getting his full QO 1-way. I'll be his agent. :D

There's nothing that I know that says he has to get his full QO, I don't think he's done enough to warrant a raise so I would be surprised if it ends up that way but I guess we'll see.

Blind Gardien

nexus of the crisis
Apr 2, 2004
Four Winds Bar
There's nothing that I know that says he has to get his full QO, I don't think he's done enough to warrant a raise so I would be surprised if it ends up that way but I guess we'll see.
Well, you have to give him his QO in order to retain his rights as an RFA, of course. The catch is, it can be 2-way. So in Tinordi's case, I think he didn't actually get the max ELC across the board even as 1st rounder, which is a little rare these days, and it looks to me like his QO is 1.05x$810k... or $850,500... so ok, I frankly offer him that, and who cares, it might as well be 1-way, we'll never waive him. But you can't really leverage him to take less. It would be pointlessly antagonistic IMHO.

I assumed he was $925K this year for a $971K QO, but it looks like he's not. Lacking the CapGeek crutch, that's all I got.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Well, you have to give him his QO in order to retain his rights as an RFA, of course. The catch is, it can be 2-way. So in Tinordi's case, I think he didn't actually get the max ELC across the board even as 1st rounder, which is a little rare these days, and it looks to me like his QO is 1.05x$810k... or $850,500... so ok, I frankly offer him that, and who cares, it might as well be 1-way, we'll never waive him. But you can't really leverage him to take less. It would be pointlessly antagonistic IMHO.

I assumed he was $925K this year for a $971K QO, but it looks like he's not. Lacking the CapGeek crutch, that's all I got.

yea the QO doesn't mean much though since they can sign him to a lower number. So for me at 810K I would want to see him get at least a little less on a one way or at least that's how I see it.

Blind Gardien

nexus of the crisis
Apr 2, 2004
Four Winds Bar
yea the QO doesn't mean much though since they can sign him to a lower number. So for me at 810K I would want to see him get at least a little less on a one way or at least that's how I see it.
But why does he accept less? You just offered him $850,500 2-way to retain his rights, and you won't waive him. You know you won't waive him, and he knows it. Why does he take less than $850,500? Players/agents have been stupid before. But I wouldn't go into a negotiation really expecting that.

If I was Tinordi's agent (which I sort of feel like I unofficially am now), I would give the Habs a "great deal", like $1M this year and $1.25M next year. He is obviously going to be on the team, whether he has earned it as fully as we'd like or not. There you go, save yourselves the effort of talking to me next summer too. :naughty:

Anybody else want to hire me? ;)

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
But why does he accept less? You just offered him $850,500 2-way to retain his rights, and you won't waive him. You know you won't waive him, and he knows it. Why does he take less than $850,500? Players/agents have been stupid before. But I wouldn't go into a negotiation really expecting that.

If I was Tinordi's agent (which I sort of feel like I unofficially am now), I would give the Habs a "great deal", like $1M this year and $1.25M next year. He is obviously going to be on the team, whether he has earned it as fully as we'd like or not. There you go, save yourselves the effort of talking to me next summer too. :naughty:

Anybody else want to hire me? ;)

for the one way, that and what else can he do sit out a year? The Habs have all the leverage here, which is why I would be surprised to see him get a raise. Don't see the Habs going for a 2 year deal since he hasn't proven he can make the NHL full time. I would expect him to get a 1 year deal, hopefully on the cheap.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
How much do you think Galchenyuk will cost us? I haven't been too impressed by his progression and inability to hold the C position. Not one bit.

Blind Gardien

nexus of the crisis
Apr 2, 2004
Four Winds Bar
How much do you think Galchenyuk will cost us? I haven't been too impressed by his progression and inability to hold the C position. Not one bit.
I said $4M. I have no idea. Gallagher got $3.75M, but he signed a lot of years away. Galchenyuk hasn't done more, but we pin more of our hopes and dreams on him anyway. And jeez, Eller and Desharnais got $3.5M.

I sort of think Galchenyuk, not having fully broken out yet, is going to have to take a bridge deal. 2-years, $3-4Mish. Enough to tide him over, while we continue to anticipate his future stardom, and preserve his RFA status.

for the one way, that and what else can he do sit out a year? The Habs have all the leverage here, which is why I would be surprised to see him get a raise. Don't see the Habs going for a 2 year deal since he hasn't proven he can make the NHL full time. I would expect him to get a 1 year deal, hopefully on the cheap.
Ooh, sit out a year is a pretty big threat over a "measly" couple hundred thousand dollars. I don't see it happening. Tinordi at $850,500 for 1 year, or $1.125M for 2 years.

Mark, J... if you can't swing this, send me a PM. :naughty:

Last edited by a moderator:

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
I said $4M. I have no idea. Gallagher got $3.75M, but he signed a lot of years away. Galchenyuk hasn't done more, but we pin more of our hopes and dreams on him anyway. And jeez, Eller and Desharnais got $3.5M.

I sort of think Galchenyuk, not having fully broken out yet, is going to have to take a bridge deal. 2-years, $3-4Mish. Enough to tide him over, while we continue to anticipate his future stardom, and preserve his RFA status.

Seguin got 6 x $5.75MM with what will end up being slightly better stats than Chucky after his first 3 yrs and similar draft pedigree so I can see $5.25 MM for Alex on a long term deal and yeah the $3-4MM on a bridge if MB dares feel the wrath of HFBoards on a bridge again...

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Ooh, sit out a year is a pretty big threat over a "measly" couple hundred thousand dollars. I don't see it happening. Tinordi at $850,500 for 1 year, or $1.125M for 2 years.

Mark, J... if you can't swing this, send me a PM. :naughty:

true, which is why it's in his best interest to just take what the Habs offer. 700K or so for 1 year 1 way is what i'd like to see, or even a little less. I think he should just be happy to make the Habs next year, especially if we go on a long playoff run as he'll have the chance to play for what hopefully is one of the top teams in the NHL next year.

an update on the cap from Bettman,

http://nesn.com/2015/02/gary-bettman-salary-cap-wont-fall-off-a-cliff-because-of-canadian-dollar/

the loonie has started to turn around after falling through 80 cents it's back at .80. The US just announced they won't be raising interest rates likely till later in the year but the economy continues to show good things.

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Looks like a potential Cap Geek replacement site could go live today

Craig Custance ‏@CraigCustance 17m17 minutes ago
A potential CapGeek solution. Godspeed. RT @war_on_ice @CraigCustance We're trying to get it going today.

Last edited:

PricePkPatch*

an update on the cap from Bettman,

http://nesn.com/2015/02/gary-bettman-salary-cap-wont-fall-off-a-cliff-because-of-canadian-dollar/

the loonie has started to turn around after falling through 80 cents it's back at .80. The US just announced they won't be raising interest rates likely till later in the year but the economy continues to show good things.

The key is not necessarily the economy when it comes to the CAD, but of the oil price.

If the Oil doesnt climb back to higher levels, the CAD will remain at low levels. However, low oil price is currently a big weapon used by the US and OPEC to bankrupt Russia.. Aint gonna change anytime soon.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Absolutely. He is in exactly the same place he was last month, and all season, really.

It's Beaulieu who has improved and I'm starting to think is in danger of getting a lot more now.

well not playing well in the NHL should hurt his chances of getting more money. No way should he get 850K on a one way imo and I don't see the point of a two way since they won't send him down and risk losing him for nothing.

I'm not worried about Beaulieu that much as I think his mistakes will still happen too often, I would assume the Habs just give him a 1 year to see how he does on a full season.

The key is not necessarily the economy when it comes to the CAD, but of the oil price.

If the Oil doesnt climb back to higher levels, the CAD will remain at low levels. However, low oil price is currently a big weapon used by the US and OPEC to bankrupt Russia.. Aint gonna change anytime soon.

What dropped the price of the loonie was the interest rate cut last month but now that it's looking like there won't be another cut the price is starting to climb back (it's up to 80.5)

Oil has been holding up well (I work in investment banking and trade oil stocks from time to time, got out when oil was in the 100's but will buy back in May or June most likely) not sure where it's headed short term but support has come in around the 50 level and while it just got breached again we'll see if it leads to another down turn or not. I could see it going a good bit lower in the next month or two though but should bounce back by July or so.

PricePkPatch*

well not playing well in the NHL should hurt his chances of getting more money. No way should he get 850K on a one way imo and I don't see the point of a two way since they won't send him down and risk losing him for nothing.

I'm not worried about Beaulieu that much as I think his mistakes will still happen too often, I would assume the Habs just give him a 1 year to see how he does on a full season.

What dropped the price of the loonie was the interest rate cut last month but now that it's looking like there won't be another cut the price is starting to climb back (it's up to 80.5)

Oil has been holding up well (I work in investment banking and trade oil stocks from time to time, got out when oil was in the 100's but will buy back in May or June most likely) not sure where it's headed short term but support has come in around the 50 level and while it just got breached again we'll see if it leads to another down turn or not. I could see it going a good bit lower in the next month or two though but should bounce back by July or so.

The interest rates is, at best, an extra few weights on top of the real drive of the CAD's descent. The CAD has had all the characteristics of a Petrodollar in the past 10 years. Sure, interest rate parity has worsened the situation, but it merely made a bad situation worse (if you want a strong dollar. I personally think its a good thing for our industry).

Not sure what is the theoretical "support" rate on the oil, but i do know the world's marketmakerd havent shown the least interest in dropping production to restore its price to reasonable level. My personal guess (as a geopolitical student) is that its part of a concerted strategy to further strangle Russia's economy. So far it has worked marvelously.

But it does mean the current prices do not follow traditional market behaviour; they are artificially maintained. Market fluctuation might have some minor impact, like all traditional cycle (and you are right, july is usually a higher demand spike), but the overall trend is one of overproduction of energy by the US's gas industry and the Gulf States.

Personally, i think its a good thing overall for the economy, even if its bad for us Energy producers. But eh, with hope, the economy will start working again and materials will pick up.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
The interest rates is, at best, an extra few weights on top of the real drive of the CAD's descent. The CAD has had all the characteristics of a Petrodollar in the past 10 years. Sure, interest rate parity has worsened the situation, but it merely made a bad situation worse (if you want a strong dollar. I personally think its a good thing for our industry).

Not sure what is the theoretical "support" rate on the oil, but i do know the world's marketmakerd havent shown the least interest in dropping production to restore its price to reasonable level. My personal guess (as a geopolitical student) is that its part of a concerted strategy to further strangle Russia's economy. So far it has worked marvelously.

But it does mean the current prices do not follow traditional market behaviour; they are artificially maintained. Market fluctuation might have some minor impact, like all traditional cycle (and you are right, july is usually a higher demand spike), but the overall trend is one of overproduction of energy by the US's gas industry and the Gulf States.

Personally, i think its a good thing overall for the economy, even if its bad for us Energy producers. But eh, with hope, the economy will start working again and materials will pick up.

well I admit that I don't closely follow the loonie as I don't get involved in currency trading at all but the loonie was up around .83 cents when they announced the interest rate cut and then it dropped to .79 or lower if I'm not mistaken so it appears to have had an impact at least this time.

as for oil, fair value in us dollars is said to be around the 50 dollar level, so it's actually fallen back to normal levels but I agree that the price is often artificially moved for various reasons. This time to the downside for Russia, ISIS, etc... is what I've heard suggested was behind the drop and it makes sense.

Blind Gardien

nexus of the crisis
Apr 2, 2004
Four Winds Bar
Pacioretty ($4.5M) - Plekanec ($5M) - Weise ($1.025M)
Galchenyuk (RFA) - Desharnais ($3.5M) - Gallager ($3.75M)
Sekac ($0.925/$1.35M) - Eller ($3.5M) - Parenteau ($4M)
Bournival (RFA) - xxx - Prust ($2.5M)
xxx

Markov ($5.75M) - Subban ($9M)
Emelin ($4.1M) - Gilbert ($2.8M)
Beaulieu (RFA) - Tinordi (RFA)
xxx

Price ($6.5M)
Tokarski ($0.5625M)

Before RFAs, that's $57.8375M. I think it would be fair to make the following RFA budgets:
Galchenyuk ($4M)
Bournival ($0.75M)
Beaulieu ($1.25M)
Tinordi ($1M)

So that is $64.8375M with 3-4 roster spots open. 2F, 1D minimum. It is $7.1625M in cap space on a $72M cap. There might be $0.425M more if you take the bonus cushion on Sekac.
5 or 6 weeks later... I wonder if our deadline pickups aren't actually pretty good candidates for those empty slots! Flynn is RFA, so for sure he is, but also Mitchell replacing Malhotra, and Petry as the key acquisition on D... it's quite a fit... we'd assume now that JDLR is in the mix as well...

Pacioretty ($4.5M) - Desharnais ($3.5M) - Gallagher ($3.75M)
Galchenyuk (RFA) - Plekanec ($5M) - Parenteau ($4M)
Eller ($3.5M) - De La Rose($0.925M) - Smith-Pelly ($0.800M)
Weise ($1.025M) - Mitchell (UFA) - Prust ($2.5M)
Flynn (RFA) - Bournival (RFA)

Markov ($5.75M) - Subban ($9M)
Beaulieu (RFA) - Petry (UFA)
Emelin ($4.1M) - Gilbert ($2.8M)
Tinordi (RFA)

Price ($6.5M)
Tokarski ($0.5625M)

Before putting in numbers for the UFA/RFAs... $58.2125M... and then estimates...

Galchenyuk ($4M)
Mitchell ($1.5M)
Flynn ($0.75M)
Bournival ($0.575M)
Beaulieu ($1.75M)
Petry ($4M)
Tinordi ($0.851M)

For a grand total of... $71.6385... which is pretty much right where the cap is projected.

I think on the Galchenyuk file, I'd be looking at a bridge deal, $3.5M/$4.5M for 2 years maybe. I don't think a longer term one makes as much sense for him as it did for Gallagher, because the expectation is that he's more liable to blossom into a top scorer.

I know Mitchell is making a little more at present, but I think the expectation coming off his best years in SJ were for a somewhat more prominent role for him, and he hasn't really lived up to those expectations. Still a good player, but for the role we're looking at, $1.5M seems more than fair. Nobody wanted him at the deadline for a 7th round pick, after all. I think if he likes it here and performs, he'd be a decent fit for that spot.

Flynn and Bournival as extra forwards, both RFAs, I would give Flynn just that hair over his QO, basically. Bournival dropping back to the minors and not really distinguishing himself does put him in the category where you can offer him the league minimum IMHO.

Beaulieu has come on since the last estimates... I'd be looking for another bridge here, something like $1.5M+$2M on a 2-year deal, for a $1.75M cap hit. Assuming he keeps it up.

Tinordi is just the QO on his current deal, basically. He's not going to be waiver exempt and will be on the team.

If Petry plays really well, the way the market goes for UFA defensemen, who knows, he could be looking for more than the raise to $4M. As long as we find we like him, I'd try to lock him down in that ballpark. Still somewhat TBD there, but he's as good a candidate as about any at this point.

What I don't like about this lineup is the $4M sitting on the nominal 2nd line RW spot... Parenteau at $4M there doesn't look too good. Buying him out on June 15 is an option I'd be considering. That would be a $1.333M cap hit for 2 years, I think. Basically freeing up $2.67M to spend on a replacement. I think with our depth, you could elevate from within and keep going with the committee approach and get as much from Weise or Smith-Pelly or others in that role as Parenteau, or bring up Andrighetto, see if one of the younger prospects like Scherbak or McCarron or Hudon surprises in camp, etc. Alternatively, perhaps find more of a bargain bin UFA on a 1-year show-me deal at well under that $2.67M who can do as much or more than Parenteau. So basically, I'd have the Parenteau buyout pencilled in already.

Pateryn is another guy we have to think about. He's also not going to be waiver exempt anymore... unlike Tinordi who would almost certainly be claimed if he was waived, Pateryn may be able to survive post-camp waivers. He's certainly affordable in the spare D role.

In this setup, if the Habs were going to look at some flashier upgrades in the summer, it probably means other trade scenarios involving Eller, Desharnais, Emelin, or Gilbert would need to be explored. I think in the case of Emelin and Gilbert, the potential for Pateryn to step up ultra-cheap could make one of them candidates to sacrifice, if the opportunity was there to really upgrade scoring. The $2.67M freed from the Parenteau buyout, plus losing the cap hit of Emelin or Gilbert and replacing with Pateryn would get us into a position to potentially target a true top-6 scoring winger in the $5M+ range.

We're in decent shape pretty much no matter how you look at it, though.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I would strongly consider buying out PAP, 4M is way too much for what he brings. I hope that the Habs can find a way to improve the roster somehow to bring in more scoring but we'll have to see where the cap ends up and who's on the trade and FA market.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
I would strongly consider buying out PAP, 4M is way too much for what he brings. I hope that the Habs can find a way to improve the roster somehow to bring in more scoring but we'll have to see where the cap ends up and who's on the trade and FA market.

I think he can be traded. A lot of people rave about negative value but plays on the UFA market cost an arm and a leg in a bidding war. See guys like Bolland, Clarkson, etc...

Add in ridiculous term which compounds the risk OR you have a buy low option with PAP on a 1 year term remaining. Some teams would see that as a low risk play if the price is low.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I think he can be traded. A lot of people rave about negative value but plays on the UFA market cost an arm and a leg in a bidding war. See guys like Bolland, Clarkson, etc...

Add in ridiculous term which compounds the risk OR you have a buy low option with PAP on a 1 year term remaining. Some teams would see that as a low risk play if the price is low.

You never know what a GM is willing to pay but for me I would be shocked if anyone wanted PAP unless he really shows something from here on out. Perhaps if the Habs retain half of his cap? But with the injury and the fact that he looks to have really slowed down I just don't see many teams being interested. But hopefully MB can find a taker.

Blind Gardien

nexus of the crisis
Apr 2, 2004
Four Winds Bar

Well, you have to waive him before the buyout anyway. But I think the timing makes it difficult to trade him. The ordinary course buyout window is before the UFA window opens up. And teams are going to want to hold their budget space for the UFA frenzy. I don't think the Habs can take the chance of waiting. Maybe a team would come calling after the music stops on UFAs, maybe not. But if not, it's too late for a buyout, and we'd be stuck.

Anyway, for sure, do what they can to see if anybody will take him in a trade before the buyout window closes. I would assume they already tried that yesterday as well. But if they actually found a taker in a trade, well, that would be an unexpected bonus. Planning for the waiving and buyout would be my default. Perhaps even to the extent of bubble-wrapping him, soon. We have enough depth to do that. I think it would be nice to see if he could get anything going for a short while. But if he just can't perform now, with some of his injury history, I'd be thinking pretty seriously about breaking out the bubble-wrap.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
You never know what a GM is willing to pay but for me I would be shocked if anyone wanted PAP unless he really shows something from here on out. Perhaps if the Habs retain half of his cap? But with the injury and the fact that he looks to have really slowed down I just don't see many teams being interested. But hopefully MB can find a taker.

MB has found takers for worse players.

End of the day, PAP needs a strong ending but I think he can be of value.

Let's call it what it is, Olli Jokinen got traded yesterday and he's a terrible hockey player at this point but got a roster player and a pick back.

PAP can be traded and I believe the cap uncertainty can be used as a selling point as many teams may not want to pay big bucks long term without knowing the salary cap 2-3-4 years from now.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Bournival and Tinordi should sign for 2 years each with first year 2way and 2nd year one way (à la Pateryn, Tokarski).

makes no sense to sign Tinordi to a two way when there's no chance he's getting sent down. If he doesn't make the Habs next season he has to be traded, why risk losing him for nothing?

MB has found takers for worse players.

End of the day, PAP needs a strong ending but I think he can be of value.

Let's call it what it is, Olli Jokinen got traded yesterday and he's a terrible hockey player at this point but got a roster player and a pick back.

PAP can be traded and I believe the cap uncertainty can be used as a selling point as many teams may not want to pay big bucks long term without knowing the salary cap 2-3-4 years from now.

Perhaps but the injury concerns imo will hurt his chances on top of him looking terrible and being way overpaid. That's a lot to overcome. Guess we'll see what happens.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Habs cap situation 2015-2016

Given how many teams are in cap trouble going forward(Phillie NYR TB Boston LA etc), I thought I'd look at how the habs look for next year and what flexibility MB has to add a UFA winger or by trade...

Goalies(2)-7.0625 mil
Defense(4) 21.65 mil
Forwards(10) 29.5 mil

16 players-58.2125 mil

That leaves a bit more than 10 mil to sign RFA's Beaulieu(2 year bridge at 4-5 mil) Galchenyuk(2 year bridge around 8-9 mil) Flynn plus 3 other bodies at 700-900k.

On the surface, without moving anybody out, it's unlikely Petry will be signed or a FA winger will be added, however...

A few guys could be expendable/replaced by cheaper young players:

Parenteau(4.0 mil AAV)-unless he has a strong finish and playoffs he is unlikely to be back, either traded(may have to retain salary), waived(to save around 900k) or bought out(2 years at 1.33 mil each). Ideally he picks it up and either becomes an asset or more tradeable.

Eller(3.5 mil AAV)-His issues are not as serious as Parenteau, however, MB and co seem to be growing tired of his second half disappearing act. Last year's playoffs were great, but can we count on that every year? The fact that he wasn't moved may indicates the team thinks they can salvage the situation.

Emelin(4.1 mil AAV)-really nice asset to have when he is on, his inconsistency is a bit troubling. The main issue is Tinordi can probably step in next year and be a lot cheaper and we won't see a big drop off. I think he still has value, teams look for big d-men that can hit and intimidate. I don't see MB giving him away, but may be part of a "hockey deal" for a winger.

Gilbert(2.8 mil AAV)-might end up having the most value of the group if he keeps playing well. His game has gradually improved all year and he looks very comfortable with Beaulieu. His contract is an easy one to move, low cap hit and no term(past next year). His situation might hinge on if Petry can(and if the team really wants him) be re-signed at a good rate.

It's highly unlikely Malhotra and weaver are back, both look to be a half step behind where they were last year.

In goal it could be status quo or Condon could have a shot at unseating Tokarski, especially if his struggles continue. Tokarski is beloved in the room, but his style looks to be hard on the defensemen, being out of position a lot and struggling with rebounds. Condon would save about 75k against the cap.

On defense, Markov Subban and Beaulieu(RFA) are locks. Emelin and Gilbert are signed but moveable. Petry and Gonchar both could be attractive options, Petry long term(around 4.5 mil AAV) and Gonchar possibly for 1 more year(around 2-2.5 mil AAV) as a #5-6-7 at a reduced rate. Pateryn looks like he can step in as a #6-7, Tinordi is very likely to be there also barring a big trade(which he would have to be a big piece). That gives you 6 players for 4 spots and some decisions to make.

Up front, Pacioretty Plekanec Gallagher Galchenyuk(RFA) are locks. Desharnais should be back barring a trade(center or LW). I expect Galchenyuk to be center full time from day 1. Prust Weise DLR Flynn DSP should be back as bottom 6. DSP could eventually be top 6. Eller is a wild card, Parenteau is unlikely to be back at this point. Bournival I think could be traded or possibly be 13th forward. Thomas is no longer waiver exempt, he could also be 13th forward or traded. Andrighetto Hudon Carr are possible options to make the jump from Hamilton. Mitchell could deplace Malhotra as #4 center, depending on Eller/DLR/Desharnais. Obviously a trade could be made for another winger also. A lot of moving parts up front.

Price-Tokarski

Markov-Subban
Beaulieu-Gilbert
Emelin-Pateryn/Tinordi

Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Gallagher
Desharnais-Plekanec-DSP
Weise-Eller-DLR
Bourmival-Flynn-Thomas

Parenteau?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad