Not open for further replies.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Last few posts:

If he came back here

Fleury traded to Zona at 25% and Zona traded him to Pens at 50% so he's 75% off.

I think they would have. Ottawa was a much tougher out than the Craps.

Jonathan Bernier seems pretty vanilla.

Yeah, I'm the one rewriting history when your memory expires sometime in the last three weeks.

bro, that was a cap dump. Keith has two years remaining at $5.5 million

You really think Fleury blew that series, and not the fact that Vegas couldn't score against a shitty Montreal team?

If I had to guess, Fleury doesn’t want to play for Chicago. But I don’t know. This will be interesting to monitor.

Yes. That moment shifted the series.

Okay? They traded him because he asked for a trade. Getting out of his salary had nothing to do with that, they traded him because he wanted out.

Can we go back to talking about something more interesting like the poor decisions in the 1st round of the 2022 NHL entry draft?

Exactly how I feel about it.

Okay that's an asininely stupid take but whatever.

I want to believe.

On ice, the difference between MAF and Jarry is pretty significant. MAF just won a Vezina, finished top 5 a couple of other years, and is capable of stealing a playoff series. Jarry is a mediocre goalie who is tasked with not screwing things up....which he did anyway. We all know MAF's history of gaffes, but it still somehow wasn't as bad as Jarry. If the choice is between the 2, I really don't see how anyone would pick Jarry over MAF.

They traded Keith for cap reasons. Just like we dumped Tanev & McCann. Teams that do that are cap strapped.

Ovi at 9.5. I imagine Geno asks for the same.

Murray fell apart the moment MAF left the team. Coincidence I guess.

Jarry fell apart after being an all-star when he didn't have a veteran backing. Coincidence I guess.

Maybe there's something more to THIS team winning than just putting it all on one goalie. Maybe. Cause we haven't won a playoff series since other than that shit show against the Flyers that could have turned into 2012 very easily.

But whatever. Fleurymanbad.

Again, Keith literally asked for a trade.

Report: Duncan Keith Initiated the Trade Request

They solely traded Keith because he asked for a trade.

Chicago needed to dump contracts on some of these older guys. He might have asked them for a trade, but the primary motivator for the team was cap space.

You're literally wrong. The entire reason they moved him was because he asked for a trade to be closer to his family in Western Canada.

and again, Chicago needed cap space just like we do. Keith is on a declining contract & the cap will be flat for a few seasons.

Continue ;)

Reactions: Sideline

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
What makes it even funnier is that the Flyers traded a 2nd to get out of Gostisbehere's deal, only to sign a worse version of Gostisbehere in free agency.

Traded for a worse version too.

Also they have Ryan Ellis lol, Neither Risto or Yandle are the best QBs on the team lol. This is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad