Salary Cap: Salary Cap & Roster Building Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I think Bjugstad would be better served as well as the team if he's in the middle. When he regularly took draws he was pretty effective. And his best years statistically are at center. I think it'd be good if we had a Righty at center anyhow. He has the ability to be effective there, I just hope he's afforded that chance.

He’ll be there for the time being. Malkin not playing this weekend.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
I don’t know anything about McCann. His stats aren’t very impressive but everybody likes him apparently. If he’s truly a puck hound I guess there’s potential for him excelling in Sullivan’s system.

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
I don’t know anything about McCann. His stats aren’t very impressive but everybody likes him apparently. If he’s truly a puck hound I guess there’s potential for him excelling in Sullivan’s system.

I mean his stats aren’t terrible. He’s faster than brassard. Had more points on a worse team. And he’s like 8 yes younger.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Damn I'm out of the loop a few hours and more big news. What's up with Geno?

Sullivan....... (actually UBI)

tenor.gif

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Ok apparently the Geno news is very recent, I don't feel so bad now.

Spoonman32

Jun 22, 2011
We'll be fine cap-wise next year. There is/was alot of excess fat that is at least easily trimmable. Move JJ and Pearson for lower a lower cap hit bottom pair defenseman and middle six forward.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
We'll be fine cap-wise next year. There is/was alot of excess fat that is at least easily trimmable. Move JJ and Pearson for lower a lower cap hit bottom pair defenseman and middle six forward.

You don't even need to move both of them, just one of them. I also don't know if they should be moving Johnson for a cheaper bottom pair D. That's not an endorsement for Johnson, but if I'm moving him, I want to spend some money to get better than him (as in someone who can step into the top-4 in case of injuries). I don't want to just sign someone like Ruhwedel and call it a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad