Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
WebbedAppropriateEeve-size_restricted.gif

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I want Kris Letang to air guitar with his 3 Stanley Cups and then I want him to walk up to JR and punch him in the face.

I want him to gyrate in JR's face like @Disclose used to gyrate for Eugene Melnyk.

After discussing the stupid stuff umpteen times and thinking about the scary things JR MIGHT do, we apparently have come to the HFWF inspired part of the calm in the Cap thread before the JR ****storm. :laugh:

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
I want him to gyrate in JR's face like @Disclose used to gyrate for Eugene Melnyk.

After discussing the stupid stuff umpteen times and thinking about the scary things JR MIGHT do, we apparently have come to the HFWF inspired part of the calm in the Cap thread before the JR ****storm. :laugh:
iu

Reactions: KIRK

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Shoulda gone with "The Stay Cool Old Man Edition" or "Your Firstborn for Letang".

Watching the Pens goals from last season - partly to see how we were scoring, partly as material for "Best Goal of the Season" votes (I figure we're gonna be pretty bored come August). Only as far as the 4th game but it feels like a different era altogether - having hope for Brassard and Sprong, Malkin scoring 2 points a game despite not looking dialled in... about the only thing that stayed the same was the propensity for blowing leads. And Letang. Well, Letang when fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad