Salary Cap: Salary Cap + Roster Building | Cap Details + Links not yet in First Post | Trade Deadline 2.25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Not really, Fowler is a good Dman.
He's good offensively, not necessarily the most sound player in his own end though. For Maatta sure! But we'd have to part with a package similar to what you suggested and I don't think he's worth that much.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Yep. Trade Murray and Dumo. Yep. Perfect sense. :biglaugh:

I always hate trade deadline and July 1st because there is always a group of people who think as long as we get higher rated players in NHL '19, then we will do fine. Like people who want Panarin. Blows my mind.

Well, I'd like Panarin.

I'd also like to win the lottery and get a Red Rider BB Gun for Christmas, but @Ogrezilla keeps telling me I'd shoot my eye out.

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
I know this is an ongoing debate, but if Fowler can stay healthy I can't for the life of me see how he could fail on this team. With his skating, even if you take out all his offensive ability, he just seems like a perfect Pens player, down to the ground.

Then again I was dead wrong about Brassard so what do I know?

Coyle the first piece to drop

Wow, did not see that coming (him being the first piece moved). I can imagine if he turns into Nino II and starts scoring bunches for his new team, Wild fans are going to fall into a deep depression.

CommissionerGordon

Mar 10, 2017
Yep. Trade Murray and Dumo. Yep. Perfect sense. :biglaugh:

I always hate trade deadline and July 1st because there is always a group of people who think as long as we get higher rated players in NHL '19, then we will do fine. Like people who want Panarin. Blows my mind.

DeSmith has been better than Murray this season.
Dumo is a nice defenseman. But by no means the quality of Duchene or Logan Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad