Salary Cap: Salary Cap + Roster Building (Cap Details in First Post) | Turning Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
You can make a decent salary in Pittsburgh and be "Pittsburgh rich". You can make a GREAT salary in San Diego and be poor. :laugh:

I live like a king in Pittsburgh and I would probably be broke as a joke in a city like San Francisco.

I pay 1350 for a two bedroom in San Diego and make way more than I would in PA. Taxes suck, but any city is pretty equivalent depending on where you live in it.

Also, I live where many vacation and save tons of money on things like gas and A/C.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Would any of y'all be so kind to give me a short bullet list of our December, the trade front, and divisional news?

I have been so busy with work this season and actually took a new job where my commute ends up being almost 3 hours a day - so most games that I get to watch (up to about 75% of them) are after the fact with what English majors would call reading/viewing for pleasure versus close-reading/viewing. As such I don't know what to make of the Pens right now other than what seems to be the normal dynamic of our 1/2 lines, Sully's pet project (which is fine with me so long as ZAR doesn't go full blown Kunitz), and our normal first-half of the season goalie conundrum.

Thanks in advance -

With JR - there never is news. Things just happen. These fools in our media have ZERO clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad