Salary Cap: Salary Cap: 2015 - insert witty title here

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
If they waive Ben Lovejoy, that has to go down as the worst asset management this team has ever seen.

The fact that Perron and Bennett are on the outs, it seems, is completely mind boggling.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
"Jamie Benn's not that good" guy: Perron had 50 points one year. His skating isn't a problem

David Perron: I’m not the fastest skater out there, I know that

This isn't for me, I don't think, but Perron (in the 3 seasons where he played more than 60 games) has had a 50, 57, and 47 point season. Last year he scored 41 which was his worst in a healthy year.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Considering Kunitz never bothers to give more then a 50% effort, Perron becomes the faster player in a game.

I don't question Kunitz's effort, I question his body, and the ability to play at the level we're accustomed to seeing him play at. I don't think he has that in him anymore.

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
If JR isn't in agreement with MJ's line of thinking with Perron and Bennett, he needs to solve the problem for his coach and move Kunitz. The return doesn't really matter, it'd at the very worst be addition by subtraction. At best, we get a prospect or pick.

If he is in agreement with MJ, then Perron and Bennett are truly ****ed. And by extension, so are the Pens as a team, and we as fans.

Or just **** can the coach if he can't move Kunitz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad