Saginaw Spirit 2019-20 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saggy

Apr 24, 2019
Are we going to be second place on every trade ? This is really disheartening

Mr Puck

Feb 17, 2019
Why do the Saginaw defensemen pinch in on every play. I understand being aggressive, but it's ridiculous when I see Perfetti standing on the blue line playing defense because the defensemen decides to act like a forward. Perfetti is one of the best in the ohl at creating scoring opportunities.

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
Why do the Saginaw defensemen pinch in on every play. I understand being aggressive, but it's ridiculous when I see Perfetti standing on the blue line playing defense because the defensemen decides to act like a forward. Perfetti is one of the best in the ohl at creating scoring opportunities.

That's Lazary's system. Aggressive and possession hockey. It does lead to odd man rushes for the opponents but it also generates a ton of offense and time outside of your defensive end if you have enough talent on the ice.

Mr Puck

Feb 17, 2019
Too often I see defensemen trying to skate through three defenders and skating past their own teammates and than losing the puck. Defensemen should get into the play when odd man opportunities present itself, that's being aggressive.

Saginaw 2019

Sep 23, 2018
Are we going to be second place on every trade ? This is really disheartening
Folks if we do not pick up another scoring forward and solid dman or let alone a goalie .there is no way we go deep in the playoffs ,just not happening,and our young dmen are way to aggressive they carry the puck way too much ,and our pp is brutal ,

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Desperately needed defenseman Bode Wilde returning to Saginaw according to OHL Insiders. That changes the balance in the conference, no doubt.

Reactions: dirty12

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Yikes! Good this year and next with Perfetti and Suzuki leading the way

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Drinkill will be able to move Suzuki for more than this next year, so it's basically free rental. What a coup for him, one of the most lopsided trades of recent memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad