Saddledome seating

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
I plan on going to the game against St. Louis on March 17th and I was just wondering where the best place to sit is? Money isn't really a concern to an extent, my girlfriend is basically getting me tickets for my birthday and we were looking at sections 109 and 120 and she said she didn't mind paying 2-300 for a ticket. Are those the best sections or is there somewhere better?

I appreciate any help!

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
Best seats in the house are IMO centre on the first balcony. I have sat in a lot of areas over the years, and the best view would be balcony centre ice.

201-202, ROW 1 / 208-228, ROW 1

As for tickets, if you are buying prior, you can check Kijiji Calgary. There's always many tickets available.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Thanks for the quick reply! Those seats look great but it might be a little difficult in finding row 1 tickets. I have never had club seats before and this would be a really good opportunity I think. Do these seats have a good view and are they behind the penalty box or the players bench? Also, what kind of perks do you get with club seats?

Thanks again

Remember2004

Oct 20, 2010
212/226 row 1... Haven't seen those tickets go on sale for years now since having seasons

bWo*

I know a guy who sells section 109 I think row 13 seat 13 and 14 so you're sitting exactly center ice with a view of everything but his tickets are kind of expensive. I used him last year for the flames caps game and they were awesome seats. They're like 225-250 per ticket

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Best spot I've ever sat is a few rows up behind the Flames bench. Oh and one night I was sitting next to Ken King, we were front row directly behind Kipper, that was pretty cool.

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
If you want the experience, get club seats. Make sure you're at least 10 rows up other wise the glass gets in your way.

If you want a great view of the action, get as close to the rail in the second balcony you can find (preferably as close to center ice as possible). I've been sitting 3rd row on the blue line last few games and they're great!

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Thanks for the advice. I think for the first time I might prefer to get the club seats and then because I live an hour away from Calgary and plan on going to a few Flames games (especially when the Blues are in town) I'll get the higher seats.

bWo - I'm interested in those tickets, are they easy to get or does he/she sell them fairly quickly?

bWo*

Thanks for the advice. I think for the first time I might prefer to get the club seats and then because I live an hour away from Calgary and plan on going to a few Flames games (especially when the Blues are in town) I'll get the higher seats.

bWo - I'm interested in those tickets, are they easy to get or does he/she sell them fairly quickly?

I'll check with him if he has them still

bWo*

I plan on going to the game against St. Louis on March 17th and I was just wondering where the best place to sit is? Money isn't really a concern to an extent, my girlfriend is basically getting me tickets for my birthday and we were looking at sections 109 and 120 and she said she didn't mind paying 2-300 for a ticket. Are those the best sections or is there somewhere better?

I appreciate any help!

Check your messages I sent you the details

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad