Sad News

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Apologies for starting the day off with this news. Based on his Facebook page, Kevin Neely, aka KevFist has passed away. Based on his last posts on Friday, he was feeling sick. His sister (?) and his cousin later confirmed his passing.

Kevin was a great hockey fan, both with the Thrashers and Preds. He will be missed here among the HF community for sure. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and close friends. RIP.

Fugu

RIP Barb
Nov 26, 2004
϶(°o°)ϵ
RIP, Kevin. We will miss you, you brought joy to so many of us here on HF.

I only wish we could have thanked you for your help and friendship.

Good-bye, dear friend.

Lynk

Registered Bro
Apr 18, 2006
Ontario, Canada
I can't believe this.

Kevin was one of the nicest guys I had ever met, long time Thrasher fan and good Facebook friends.

I'm in complete shock. Rest in peace, Kevin.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
I didn't know Kevin personally, but he was a Thrashers fan, a Preds fan, and was from Birmingham- so we had ALOT in common.

Rest in Peace, Kevin.....

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Apologies for starting the day off with this news. Based on his Facebook page, Kevin Neely, aka KevFist has passed away. Based on his last posts on Friday, he was feeling sick. His sister (?) and his cousin later confirmed his passing.

Kevin was a great hockey fan, both with the Thrashers and Preds. He will be missed here among the HF community for sure. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and close friends. RIP.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
I just signed on, and this is the first thing I saw. Such terrible news. Kev was one of my favorite people around here.

RIP Kevin

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Oh, how sad. Such a great personality here, even remembering his posts while I was a mere lurker around the Thrasher board. Praying for the family, and for the many friends whose lives he touched. He'll definitely be missed.

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
The hockey community (and more so the HF community) has lost a family member.

condolences to everyone especially those who were close with him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad