GDT: Sabres@Wings 1/12/20 game 46 5:00p.m

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
In that span, the team is 5-17 and they gave up 4 or more goals in 15 of those games. Hronek is definitely partially to blame, but I don't consider him to be much of an issue right now.

I consider it an issue for him.
I don't expect much of this team, especially with this coach.
But he did not play well tonight and his defensive struggles have been pretty blatant.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
team wasnt ready for game . our first line not better than 4th. Its time to bring new coaching stuff

Reactions: MBH

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
I think MacKinnon is in that same class, maybe just a touch less but he is also one of the most powerful and balanced skaters I have ever seen going at that speed. That dude is a tank.

Mackinnon is a beautiful skater. Maybe not as north-south fast as McDavid. But he as all the tools in a skaters toolbox and uses them all well.

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
team wasnt ready for game . our first line not better than 4th. Its time to bring new coaching stuff

It was time before the season began.
What other franchise in the league would allow a coach, out of the playoffs 4 years running, to start season five and stink to a whole new level, and lose 5-1 on home ice to a struggling team, and yet, still, allow the head coach to keep his job?

The answer is none.

There might never have even been a team in the last 40 years to allow this scenario.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
It was time before the season began.
What other franchise in the league would allow a coach, out of the playoffs 4 years running, to start season five and stink to a whole new level, and lose 5-1 on home ice to a struggling team, and yet, still, allow the head coach to keep his job?

The answer is none.

There might never have even been a team in the last 40 years to allow this scenario.
they had momentum at the end of the season , so i didnt expect them to be so bad

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
Totally a team loss. I don't want a goalie to bail them out in these kinds of games like it happened a lot last season.

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
I have never seen a faster player than McDavid ever.

Bure and MacKinnon are probably my next two.

Fedorov has the most beautiful and fluid stride for me, but I think that front 3 are the fastest I have seen.

I think Larkin is faster than AA, but that one is close.

I inadvertently kinda patterned my stride after Feds'... I mean, I had it before I knew who he was, but that just reinforced that it was good.

Now I'm too old and fat for it to be effective, and people question my stride when I skate. :laugh::help::ha:

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit
Howard historically plays awful after injuries -and he's been injured quite a bit- so not sure why people are surprised. Howard's MO has been play well, get injured, never get it back.

He just skipped the playing well part this season hah.

Reactions: ArmChairGM89

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad