GDT: Sabres@Wings 1/12/20 game 46 5:00p.m

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
One of my least favourite parts of this season, is watching us get scored on by guys who are career and/or season struggling. Rodrigues no goals, gets 2, Bogosian gets 1, Anthony Duclair has 4 against us this year, plus lots of others have scored this year, that are struggling players, and/or not necessarily regular NHL'ers.

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
Sure, but winning and losing tends to be a team effort in the long run. Howard has had some good showings that still ended up as losses. He's mostly been below avg to bad, though. Bernier has been very good as of late, but let's not pretend he's been rock solid throughout. Bottom line, the team is bad. The defense is hot garbage. Harping on the goalie non-stop just reeks of scapegoatism (spacegoatism).

Bottom line is this team is bad.
With Howard in net, it's historically bad.
With Bernier in net, it's bad like it's been the last few years.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
You're a few bro updates behind. It went from brah to bruh and last I heard it was breh. Omegalul
The Khardashev scale I-III, but upto VII, is why aliens/advanced species don't get involved with us, since we're not even @ 1 yet as a species, not even close to it. We're like primitive amoebas (1-celled organisms), not even as advanced as say ants/bees etc, that work together as a unit. "bruh/bru/BAE"etc. & the beyond idiotic urban colloqiualisms & low IQ ghetto vernacular that have infested recent generation(s) are symptomatic of a species/collective consciousness being socially-engineered, diluted ad nauseam & an amalgamation of the Dunning-Kruger effect & cognitive dissonance. The thinning of the herd indeed, natural selection. If anything the aliens kept us from blowing each other up during the cold war/Cuban Missile Crisis etc...(we're too stupid to know we're too stupid).

Reactions: Red Stanley

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
The Khardashev scale I-III, but upto VII, is why aliens/advanced species don't get involved with us, since we're not even @ 1 yet as a species, not even close to it. We're like primitive amoebas (1-celled organisms), not even as advanced as say ants/bees etc, that work together as a unit. "bruh/bru/BAE"etc. & the beyond idiotic urban colloqiualisms & low IQ ghetto vernacular that have infested recent generation(s) are symptomatic of a species/collective consciousness being socially-engineered, diluted ad nauseam & an amalgamation of the Dunning-Kruger effect & cognitive dissonance. The thinning of the herd indeed, natural selection. If anything the aliens kept us from blowing each other up during the cold war/Cuban Missile Crisis etc...(we're too stupid to know we're too stupid).
Bruh GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Reactions: DATSOMATIC13

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad