GDT: Sabres@Wings 1/12/20 game 46 5:00p.m

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Jack Eichel isn't pretty to look at but he's a beaut on the ice. A stud on my fantasy team. Wings will go back into the tank shell. There's at least 4 getting past whomever is in net tonight.

I'll be missing most of the action today. Headed out to a Coyotes game. Trying to catch some NFL action beforehand. You would think that bars around the local hockey arena would have Center Ice but not the case out here. Found out the hard way. Went early one day assuming I'd be watching the game. But no. That makes too much damn sense. I'll be streaming while watching the NFL.

Had a dream about the NHL Draft Lottery last night. Must have been in my subconscious after spending Friday night running Tankathon sims. Wings "won" the 3rd pick. My angst about finishing worst and not winning the lottery was coming out.

Reactions: DatsDeking

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada
Jack Eichel isn't pretty to look at but he's a beaut on the ice. A stud on my fantasy team. Wings will go back into the tank shell. There's at least 4 getting past whomever is in net tonight.

I'll be missing most of the action today. Headed out to a Coyotes game. Trying to catch some NFL action beforehand. You would think that bars around the local hockey arena would have Center Ice but not the case out here. Found out the hard way. Went early one day assuming I'd be watching the game. But no. That makes too much damn sense. I'll be streaming while watching the NFL.

Had a dream about the NHL Draft Lottery last night. Must have been in my subconscious after spending Friday night running Tankathon sims. Wings "won" the 3rd pick. My angst about finishing worst and not winning the lottery was coming out.
For what it’s worth, I also had a dream about the lottery. We won the 1st pick and my dream consisted of me reading a series of excited HF posts.

I think I spend too much time on this website

GBFP

Sep 24, 2009
Scheduling win for us. We can't be having these three game win streaks.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
What a weird play, the Sabres shot it at Hronek and then he was immediately taken out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad