Confirmed with Link: Sabres Sign Tokarski to a 2 year deal ($725k/$150k)

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Tokarki's tan, he's fit, he's ready to dominate

Dustin Please Win

I close my thighs
Too late to stop another puck from going through
All those pucks
Pass between my thighs, just a travesty

Dustin please win
All we want is Dustin to win

Same old team
Drifting in a sea of mediocrity
All they do
Crumbles to the ground with authenticity

Dustin please win
Oh

Now don't hang on
Nothin' lasts forever but the golfing green
It slips away
And all your money won't buy a playoff team

Dustin please win
(All we want is Dustin to win)
Dustin please win
(Playoffs mean Dustin must win)
Playoffs mean Dustin must win
Must win

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Tokarski, Roswell RN Michaela Pastorius named NHL First Stars of the Week
Buffalo Sabres goaltender Dustin Tokarski has been named First Star of the Week by the NHL, the league announced Monday.
Tokarski went 2-1-1 in four games over the past week, stopping 128 of 137 shots for a save percentage of .934. His 27-save outing against Washington on Thursday marked his first NHL victory since Dec. 12, 2015. He pointed skyward after the final horn sounded, a nod to his late father.
The NHL is recognizing frontline workers throughout the season for their contributions during the COVID-19 pandemic. Tokarski was named "Co-Star of the Week" along with Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center RN Michaela Pastorius, who fought her own battle with cancer as a patient at Roswell three years ago.

A couple of bums named Panarin and Stone were the 2nd and 3rd stars.

Nikolajs Sillers

Jan 2, 2021
Tokarski, Roswell RN Michaela Pastorius named NHL First Stars of the Week
Buffalo Sabres goaltender Dustin Tokarski has been named First Star of the Week by the NHL, the league announced Monday.
Tokarski went 2-1-1 in four games over the past week, stopping 128 of 137 shots for a save percentage of .934. His 27-save outing against Washington on Thursday marked his first NHL victory since Dec. 12, 2015. He pointed skyward after the final horn sounded, a nod to his late father.
The NHL is recognizing frontline workers throughout the season for their contributions during the COVID-19 pandemic. Tokarski was named "Co-Star of the Week" along with Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center RN Michaela Pastorius, who fought her own battle with cancer as a patient at Roswell three years ago.

A couple of bums named Panarin and Stone were the 2nd and 3rd stars.
Great on the guy. Happy for him.:thumbu:

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

First shutout by a Sabre goalie in 174 games.

And his post-game presser is as professional as can be. Had family in the crowd (from Saskatoon) and it's been 8 years since his only other shutout (ironically against Buffalo). Heaps praise on his teammates even if he was the guy saving their bacon with a couple of top-notch stops to keep it tied.

DolanPlsGoSabres

スカンデッラ
Mar 17, 2013
Nagoya

First shutout by a Sabre goalie in 174 games.

And his post-game presser is as professional as can be. Had family in the crowd (from Saskatoon) and it's been 8 years since his only other shutout (ironically against Buffalo). Heaps praise on his teammates even if he was the guy saving their bacon with a couple of top-notch stops to keep it tied.

Probably going to be the answer to some Buffalo Sabre trivia question in a decade or so.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Tokarki's tan, he's fit, he's ready to dominate

Dustin Please Win

I close my thighs
Too late to stop another puck from going through
All those pucks
Pass between my thighs, just a travesty

Dustin please win

Same old team
Drifting in a sea of mediocrity
All they do
Crumbles to the ground with authenticity

Dustin please win
Oh

Now don't hang on
Nothin' lasts forever but the golfing green
It slips away
And all your money won't buy a playoff team

Dustin please win
(All we want is Dustin to win)
Dustin please win
(Playoffs mean Dustin must win)
Playoffs mean Dustin must win
Must win
Saw this for the first time, as this thread was necro-bumped by his well-deserved shutout. Props for the creativity.
Perhaps a different "song" is warranted reflecting the apparent turnaround of the team since this was crafted.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad