Confirmed with Link: Sabres sign D Mark Pysyk (1 year, $900k)

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
For a RHD? This is a good value signing. I wouldn't even be surprised if he was flippable at the end of the season.

elchud

Nov 1, 2015
Would show the entire roster that buy-in will be rewarded. Enough of this Taylor Hall contract crap.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
Was Stamkos at the end of his shift? How did Pysyk catch up with him? Or was Stamko just coasting on goal?

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
He looked good, he could have been Power's mentor in his first season, but in the meantime, playing with Dahlin, it is not known when Joki will take to the ice.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
They should re-sign this man sooner rather than later.

Veteran we drafted, came here willingly, defensive game, right shot.

Draft status doesn't really matter at this point. He has spent more games away from Buffalo than he has with Buffalo.

And came here "willingly"? I'd like to place a large bet that we were the the only team to not only offer him a one way deal, but, the only team to offer him above the league minimum.

He's a 7th/8th D on a good team.

Here, he's evidently a top 4 guy.

if anyone is interested at the trade deadline, get max return. You can always overpay him again next summer.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Draft status doesn't really matter at this point. He has spent more games away from Buffalo than he has with Buffalo.

And came here "willingly"? I'd like to place a large bet that we were the the only team to not only offer him a one way deal, but, the only team to offer him above the league minimum.

He's a 7th/8th D on a good team.

Here, he's evidently a top 4 guy.

if anyone is interested at the trade deadline, get max return. You can always overpay him again next summer.

Came here, nonetheless. Playing well, in a role of need.

I'll pass on a 4th-5th round pick to have a stabilizing piece like him here all year, especially if it works with Dahlin. Getting Dahlin comfortable, and maybe Power or Samuelsson next year, is far more important.

GrierIsGod123

Oct 22, 2009
Orchard Park
Came here, nonetheless. Playing well, in a role of need.

I'll pass on a 4th-5th round pick to have a stabilizing piece like him here all year, especially if it works with Dahlin. Getting Dahlin comfortable, and maybe Power or Samuelsson next year, is far more important.
He's our new Tallinder. I truly don't see the harm in re-signing him to a 2 or 3-year deal at a reasonable cap ($1.25-1.5M per?). It will never be an albatross and he'll quite literally be integral to the team.

While Hagg has been solid, Pysyk is the one driving the play and consistently playing strong D, keeping a good gap, moving plays up ice. When you consider our thin right side, it makes almost too much sense.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Are Pysyk and Hagg our new Tallinder and Lydman ( f*** Abeldekader for ruining his career in that playoff when he was with the ducks. Scum)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad