Confirmed with Link: Sabres sign Asplund to 3 year ELC

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I feel badly that I do not have any decent Rasmii recollections beyond being fond of "Car Talk's" Erasmus B. Dragon.

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I named my 3 year old Staffy, Samson, fitting since he's always picking on and antagonizing my older dogs in their 'lockerroom'.

expecting big things in his 4th year

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I named my 3 year old Staffy, Samson, fitting since he's always picking on and antagonizing my older dogs in their 'lockerroom'.

I'm torn between naming my future pup Samson or Maximus, but I've finally decided to go with thee old Spaniard name. It's just too badass to pass up on.

I tried to swindle my wife into allowing me to name our future son Maximus, but she didn't budge.

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
I'm torn between naming my future pup Samson or Maximus, but I've finally decided to go with thee old Spaniard name. It's just too badass to pass up on.

I tried to swindle my wife into allowing me to name our future son Maximus, but she didn't budge.
Is she not a Russell Crowe or Gladiator fan

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel

Assuming he starts every day slow but gets real hyper around mid day until the end of the day....

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
Assuming he starts every day slow but gets real hyper around mid day until the end of the day....
Nah, he only wakes up before feeding time.

My sister's all-time best cat Mika was just recently put down. I know a cat named Jochen so ruggedly handsome that the owner didn't realize she was a girl until she was plump with surprise kittens.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse

i took in a stray beagle 25 years ago who had been turned out by prior owners. I named him Max short for maximum canine intelligence. Underwhelming. He let mice run rampant through my house.

My family had some chickens once named after the Rochester core. Gaustad was the big rooster.
cock of the walk.

CatsforReinhart

Jul 27, 2014
Frankfurt
Don't see an Apslund thread so this one is bumped back up

What is the deal with Apslund?

1 assist in his first 16 games in the AHL
17 points in his last 15 games

Did he turn the corner? What is his play like now compared to the start of the season?

Curious about his progression....

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Don't see an Apslund thread so this one is bumped back up

What is the deal with Apslund?

1 assist in his first 16 games in the AHL
17 points in his last 15 games

Did he turn the corner? What is his play like now compared to the start of the season?

Curious about his progression....

Then you aren't looking very hard.

Reactions: Steddy33

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->