TBN: Sabres send qualifying offers to four restricted free agents

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
I don't think the guys on the ice were the biggest problem, but it is interesting to look at the difference in reactions after Pilut's first goal, vs Power's/Quinn's first. Maybe Larry wants in on the vibes

sabres4ever

Yes, have some!
Jun 5, 2006
Virginia
I don't think the guys on the ice were the biggest problem, but it is interesting to look at the difference in reactions after Pilut's first goal, vs Power's/Quinn's first. Maybe Larry wants in on the vibes

It brings back fond memories to see that top pairing D of Lawrence Pilut, and Rasmus Ristolainen! :sarcasm:

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
He is Lawrence don't call me Larry Pilut. His father is Larry.

• Haha
Reactions: Nikolajs Sillers

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005

It's fun to watch those second two and remember how much I grew to love the guys on this team again. Can't wait to see what they do this year.

Reactions: Poman and jc17

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
I also received my qualifying offer as the EBUG today. I got an original copy of "what it means to be a Sabre" authored in Kevyn Adams own hand, a signed Eichel jersey, and the opportunity to play Minecraft with Mittelstadt for an hour.
I presume that you then took your option not to play Minecraft

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Who was left off/non-tendered? I'll admit to being petty and lazy.
I also received my qualifying offer as the EBUG today. I got an original copy of "what it means to be a Sabre" authored in Kevyn Adams own hand, a signed Eichel jersey, and the opportunity to play Minecraft with Mittelstadt for an hour.
And of the five (VO, Murray, R2, UPL, Der Jager), both UPL & Der Jaeger lack arbitration rights.

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
Just listened to the Adams interview on WGR, it sounds like Pilut is definitely back, just needs to sort out his contracts. I guess this is good news? Didn't say if he'd be on a two-way contract, but I guess he probably will?

Still need a Dman or two before the season starts.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
Just listened to the Adams interview on WGR, it sounds like Pilut is definitely back, just needs to sort out his contracts. I guess this is good news? Didn't say if he'd be on a two-way contract, but I guess he probably will?

Still need a Dman or two before the season starts.
Appert was saying how depleted Roch is of Dmen. At worst, its good news for the amerks

Reactions: Doug Prishpreed

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3