Value of: Sabres sell off

lifeisruff

Oct 29, 2009
wny
Whelp, looks like our season is going down the tubes. Maybe we should just sell. Nothing Earth shattering just some rentals and tweaks around the edges

Few names that might be available
Pominville
Soboka (please :help:)
Scandella
Larsson
Girgenson
Rodriguez (who I would kind of want to keep, but I can't list Larry and Girgenson without Rodriguez)
Beaulieu
Edit
add Sheary

Last edited:

lifeisruff

Oct 29, 2009
wny
I'd prefer we don't trade away Larsson and Girgs. We have an effective 4th line for the first time in years. No reason to trade it away. You can add Sheary to the list though.

For sure, but at the end of the day there both 3rd/4th liners who can play center. They are mostly made expendable by the existence of the other one. We could plug CJ Smith in there and probably be fine.

Steddy33

Jan 7, 2012
Whelp, looks like our season is going down the tubes. Maybe we should just sell. Nothing Earth shattering just some rentals and tweaks around the edges

Pominville
Scandella
Larsson
Girgenson
Rodriguez (who I would kind of want to keep, but I can't list Larry and Girgenson without Rodriguez)
Beaulieu
Edit
add Sheary

Larsson
Girgenson
Rodriguez
These 3 should not be traded.

Scandella probably has value. And Sheary maybe.
Everything else listed is close to worthless

Reactions: coastal

The3rd

Jun 20, 2018
I'd prefer talk about him than Larsson and Girgs. Not saying I want to trade Risto, but at least with Risto you will get something substantial. Not interested in getting a couple 4th round picks for Larsson and Girgs.
I'm a fan of Risto! I'd offer a large package for him!

Buf fan in Nash

Jul 18, 2018
Nashville, TN

Pominville
Scandella
Larsson
Girgenson
Beaulieu
Edit
add Sheary

Not sure why you'd want to trade Larsson, Girgs, or Erod and Sheary for that matter. Everyone else you listed can go bye bye as far as im concerned. I find it super unlikely we ship off Pommers unless he wants to try to go for a cup or something.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Would Buffalo deal Skinner? They have to have an idea what re-signing him would cost. Maybe they deal him somewhere they do think is likely for him to re-sign and then go hard after him on July 1.

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
Would Buffalo deal Skinner? They have to have an idea what re-signing him would cost. Maybe they deal him somewhere they do think is likely for him to re-sign and then go hard after him on July 1.

Hes not getting moved. All signs point to him signing an extension between now and July. I think they wait till deadline day for the 8th year.

And I'll join the call of dealing Risto in a true roster shakeup move

Reactions: schickster

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Why trade Poms in the last year of his contract? Kind of a dick move, to me, considering his history with the club.

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
200.webp

Can't win with him! Can't do it!

Reactions: YP44

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
I think its a pretty bad deadline to be selling players, lots of good players on the market and what could be a very interesting off-season (that teams will want to have cap space for).

Reactions: WeDislikeEich

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad