Confirmed with Link: Sabres Release 2018 Preseason Schedule

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
So am I missing something ...

The 17th game vs. Columbus. Under TV it says WGR550. Which is radio. Not TV :huh:

So is it or is it not on TV?
If not.... Jumbotron feed ya pansies! Get your Shiiii together.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
So am I missing something ...

The 17th game vs. Columbus. Under TV it says WGR550. Which is radio. Not TV :huh:

So is it or is it not on TV?
If not.... Jumbotron feed ya pansies! Get your Shiiii together.
The stream is on the Columbus website but is local only.

Reactions: ZZamboni

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
It is confirmed local only?

Everyone tweet at the Sabres to pick up the broadcast!

I don’t have a twitter account but I did email them asking them to.
Not sure if officially confirmed but what I heard but if I can get the .m3u8 file I can get around geo location since it's the website itself that blocks you and not the actual feed.

Reactions: WeDislikeEich

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
So for the ones not broadcasted by Sabres after doing some checking and confirming, the Sabres game tonight will be streamed on the Jackets website and the 2nd last Pittsburgh game will be streamed on the Pengins site. I could not find info on the Islanders but it looks like they are playing that preseason game in Oshawa, Ontario and I have no clue why. Oshawa is closer to Toronto than anywhere else and probably doesnt have many Sabres or Islanders fans.

Also I am pretty sure I already have the correct .m3u8 file for the Columbus feed, I just checked and got the classic NHL screen that says game starting soon.

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
So for the ones not broadcasted by Sabres after doing some checking and confirming, the Sabres game tonight will be streamed on the Jackets website and the 2nd last Pittsburgh game will be streamed on the Pengins site. I could not find info on the Islanders but it looks like they are playing that preseason game in Oshawa, Ontario and I have no clue why. Oshawa is closer to Toronto than anywhere else and probably doesnt have many Sabres or Islanders fans.

Also I am pretty sure I already have the correct .m3u8 file for the Columbus feed, I just checked and got the classic NHL screen that says game starting soon.
May you post it here, much appreciated, thank you for digging it out!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->