Everyone sucks.

Whine, whine, whine.

Quinn sucks.

Whine, whine, whine.

Buffalo sucks.

Whine, whine, whine.

Zibanejad sucks.

Whine, whine, whine.

Then there's one guy who believes the Kings team that won the Cup wasn't physical because he doesn't understand what physical means.

Maybe Machinehead can explain it to him.

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
I like that Lafreniere is like 15 or whatever but has a beard that makes him look like he's 45. I also like how he's always grab-assing and horsing around.

I think his personality is gonna be perfect for this team in 3-4 years when he's really going to be pulling the weight (projecting a bit, I know). Keep the room light & all that

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
The Rangers can't win a big game.

Whine, whine, whine.

Everyone sucks.

Whine, whine, whine.

Quinn sucks.

Whine, whine, whine.

Buffalo sucks.

Whine, whine, whine.

Zibanejad sucks.

Whine, whine, whine.

Then there's one guy who believes the Kings team that won the Cup wasn't physical because he doesn't understand what physical means.

Maybe Machinehead can explain it to him.
I did and we came to an agreement. He actually has a good point.

Rangerfans

Oct 12, 2008
The annoying thing is that even if they do that the odds are heavily against them.

NYR have 4 games against Washington and Boston to end the season. The Isles have two games against each the Sabres and Devils, as well as one additional one versus Boston.

Like we genuinely could win five of the final six games including both against the Isles, and if they get three wins in those five games we lose out.
Yes, that is correct. It will be a good teaching moment for the youth all those times that they took their foot off the pedal early in the season (to go with the injuries, Breadman drama, DeAngelo drama, etc.).

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
E0Bkup5WUAQget1
Ladies and gentlemen, Benjamin Howden.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Quinn has to shake up the Panarin line. They’ve been pretty bad for a number of games now. With the Mika and Chytil lines both humming, the obvious move is to swap Kravtsov into Blackwell’s place. I’m really not sure how much more Quinn has to see to make a move.

Blackwell has been a good story and earned his time but he’s cooled off. I know Quinn wants him as the “Fast” on that line but Blackwell isn’t really that kind of player. He has a good touch offensively and decent speed but he’s just too weak on the boards and on the cycle, let alone defensively where he’s not good either. Time to swap Kravtsov into that line.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Brendan Smith has drawn more penalties than any other D in the league and he's been on the ice for all 20,000 goals in Rangers history this year.

Honestly, as a #6/7 can you do any better?

Anyone left who still thinks Hajek is better than him?

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
In the offseason, Kakko needs to skate with a 90 pound vest on and take 1000 shots a day.

He's so close from being a BEAST.
All he needs to do is ask for the same training program from Mikko Rantanen.

But yeah, skating. It is obvious, that while he has gained strenght to battle along NHL boards, he has lost that explosiveness he had before the draft. It can be fixed, and it has been done with many Finnish players. Barkov, Rantanen for an example.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Quinn has to shake up the Panarin line. They’ve been pretty bad for a number of games now. With the Mika and Chytil lines both humming, the obvious move is to swap Kravtsov into Blackwell’s place. I’m really not sure how much more Quinn has to see to make a move.

Blackwell has been a good story and earned his time but he’s cooled off. I know Quinn wants him as the “Fast” on that line but Blackwell isn’t really that kind of player. He has a good touch offensively and decent speed but he’s just too weak on the boards and on the cycle, let alone defensively where he’s not good either. Time to swap Kravtsov into that line.

He won't do it until they're mathematically eliminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad