Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
6mSZPtH.jpg

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Yea the Bruins beating a strong Penguins team kinda seals the deal. They’re a bunch of seasoned vets and I don’t think they will crumble.

Don’t think we’ll get there even if we beat the Isles twice either.

AWall THE CLAW

Jul 23, 2010
Don't let this win distract you from the fact that Quinn is the worst coach of all time.

I do enjoy that giving up goals with no time left in the period doesn't phase this team because they do it so damn often. 5D chess from Quinny!

Also, the Icelanders are worse with their goalie pulled than we are. I don't think they even got the puck into Washington's D-zone for a whole two minutes.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Yea the Bruins beating a strong Penguins team kinda seals the deal. They’re a bunch of seasoned vets and I don’t think they will crumble.

Don’t think we’ll get there even if we beat the Isles twice either.
If we beat the Islanders twice in regulation we’ll only be one point back of them so they are just as realistic a target as the Bruins. Just need to keep winning to give ourselves a chance.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Isles lose so if you want to make things interesting, take the next 2.

The annoying thing is that even if they do that the odds are heavily against them.

NYR have 4 games against Washington and Boston to end the season. The Isles have two games against each the Sabres and Devils, as well as one additional one versus Boston.

Like we genuinely could win five of the final six games including both against the Isles, and if they get three wins in those five games we lose out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->