GDT: Sabres @ Penguins 9/28/2019 4:00pm

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Okposo is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cooked.

On the plus side, I notice he wasn't an A tonight. Maybe they will actually talk to him...

Reactions: Buffaloed

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
I thought they would save Casey for the next game but I guess Krueger just wanted to go home. :)

Hasekperreault23

Nov 23, 2018
So I really enjoyed Asplund today, kid is a gamer, smart all around player.He should make team but won't because of the dead weight still here.I would really like to hear from you guys who you would take if you had to pick one..Okposo , Sobotka or Sheary? I would also like to know reason as well.For me and it pains me to say it but I would take Sobotka because he can play C or wing and kill penalties.For the record do not like any of them lol

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
So I really enjoyed Asplund today, kid is a gamer, smart all around player.He should make team but won't because of the dead weight still here.I would really like to hear from you guys who you would take if you had to pick one..Okposo , Sobotka or Sheary? I would also like to know reason as well.For me and it pains me to say it but I would take Sobotka because he can play C or wing and kill penalties.For the record do like any of them lol
I think sheary can function with teammates

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
So I really enjoyed Asplund today, kid is a gamer, smart all around player.He should make team but won't because of the dead weight still here.I would really like to hear from you guys who you would take if you had to pick one..Okposo , Sobotka or Sheary? I would also like to know reason as well.For me and it pains me to say it but I would take Sobotka because he can play C or wing and kill penalties.For the record do like any of them lol
Sheary if healthy, team can still use a speedy north south winger
then Sobotka for his versatility and maybe Ralph can be the Vlad whisperer and get him to at least replacement level
Kyle, its time to say goodbye.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad