Post-Game Talk (GBU): Sabres @ Penguins 2/22, 1:00 PM

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
Two really late hits on Johansson. No injury so I guess no penalty and no suspensions. Prison rules in Sabres games continues. Pens got away with A LOT..refs gotta keep it even though.

Imagine we would be in a playoff spot right about now if Hutton wasn't our #1 goalie coming into the season.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
box.png
Box Score
Sabres vs. Penguins - Box Score - February 22, 2020 - ESPN

Bferra13

Apr 7, 2019
Two really late hits on Johansson. No injury so I guess no penalty and no suspensions. Prison rules in Sabres games continues. Pens got away with A LOT..refs gotta keep it even though.

Imagine we would be in a playoff spot right about now if Hutton wasn't our #1 goalie coming into the season.

Dirtiest team in the league. Been that way a long time now. But they are one of the league darlings. It is what it is.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
The Rasmi overall had a good game today. Both got points too. Before Risto and Dahlin did it last year when was the last time we had 2 40 point dmen? 05-06? And before that probably not since the mid 90s.

Yeah, Teppo and Soupy in '05-06 both had over 40. Prior to that? Housley and Bodger in '89-90.

Reactions: La Cosa Nostra

NorCalhockey

Jan 6, 2017
Deserved win, a lot like the Toronto game.

Play more like this, and the narrative on the year would be 100% different.
[sigh] Coulda, woulda, shoulda.....Even with more wins than losses lately, Sabres still won't make the playoffs. Like I've said before on HFBoards Sabres, I'm pissed/gutted the team wasted a Hart-level year from Eichel.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad