Sabres' Opening Weekend Festivities

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey

The Buffalo Sabres today announced plans for “Opening Weekend,†which will take place during the team’s first three home games of the 2015-16 season. The three games will feature a wide variety of activities, giveaways and special events for the whole family.

To kick off “Opening Weekend,†the Sabres will host a Party in the Plaza in Tops Alumni Plaza on Oct. 8, prior to the home opener vs. Ottawa at 7 p.m. Sabres alumni and Sabretooth will be on hand to sign autographs and hand out giveaways, and Echo City will play live for fans.

The event, which runs from 5 to 6:30 p.m., will also feature an interactive fan photo booth, and food and beverages will be available for purchase. First Niagara Bank will also have a special home opener handout for all fans in attendance at the game.

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Sigh - thought they would have a 40% off on your purchase at the Sabres Store deal like they had the previous few home openers.
Only difference would be that the deal would last the whole "weekend".
You can take advantage either at the home opener tonight vs Ottawa/the two afternoon games - Saturday vs Tampa Bay and Monday vs Columbus.
Was hoping to get a couple of jerseys and a hoodie and save more than the 20% off we STHers get.

Hoping to attend Saturdays game vs Tampa Bay. Need to keep my streak of getting the magnet schedule.
I have one of the sides of the refrigerator filled with the ones from every year theres been a season starting with the 2002-2003 season.

The only thing I would be interested in is the Alumni autographs but unfortunately they are only doing it for tonights opener which I'm not attending.
They should be doing it for the other two home games too especially Mondays game.
I'm sure kids wouldn't mind seeing the players their fathers (and even mothers) idolized when they were growing up.
Speaking of kids, guess that ticket deal for Mondays game is one of the reasons why I haven't yet sold my seats.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad