Pre-Game Talk: Sabres @ Leafs -March 26th, 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThrowDemTongs

kid named jeff finger
Mar 21, 2013
Coquitlam, BC
So am I understanding this correctly?

If we win, Buffalo has to close their shitty community center and we get to build a golf course over its ashes?

Once

Jul 16, 2010
I'm not an avid Leo supporter but I still believe he will add a physical/defensive presence for the playoffs. I really liked our fourth line last night and against the preds, I think Johnsson is tenacious and fast.

With that being said, I bet Bab's feels comfortable moving on from Leo next season.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
I'm not an avid Leo supporter but I still believe he will add a physical/defensive presence for the playoffs. I really liked our fourth line last night and against the preds, I think Johnsson is tenacious and fast.

With that being said, I bet Bab's feels comfortable moving on from Leo next season.

I feel like he is going to bog us down especially if Babcock insists on playing him with our second best C.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario

I can see Komarov playing against the Bruins in a first round series to get legal hits against their players like Bergeron and Marchand. However if they play the Lightning in the first round I'm not sure he would be needed for his physical play.

2legit2quit

Oct 27, 2017
:laugh: that's what i was thinking. LOL
i was watching a video clip abou the three of them,and how Matthews and Marner had to teach Marleau how to text properly because he didn't get all the abbreviations.

Where can I see this video you're talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad