Sabres Jersey Decision

Heretic

May 25, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Which do y'all like better:

1.) Eichel Edge 2.0 (leaning home)

2.) autographed Eichel replica (home)

3.) Eichel (away) + O'Reilly (home) replicas

They all pretty much cost the same and I'm torn which one to get.

I have the Miller Edge 1.0 Home and like it and have heard the Edge 2.0 are much better.

I figure I'll probably have more than 1 Eichel jersey by the time this all shakes out (referencing adidas jersey takeover in 2 years) so I'm not too worried about that. I'm just unsure. I'm leaning 1 or 3, 2 would be nice but an autograph can smudge or the jersey could get ruined so idk.

Anyways, as you can see I'm bad with decisions and just figured I'd straw poll the fans.

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
All terrible choices. The only correct choice is:

UL2210.png

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
Option 4: A home and away jersey with your own name on it. Be that guy. :sarcasm:

In all seriousness I'd go with 3rd option. it gives you more choice and options when you actually do wear your jersey.

Heretic

May 25, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Anybody order from One Buffalo's shop? It seems like it's harborcenter/pegula island shop but it doesn't entirely make sense to me since we have the sabres store already. Anyone?

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
The jersey place is South Korea. They make jerseys. (e.g.: they have tailors who do it). Just got three jerseys and getting two more made. They even put on a Reebok tag.

Home Eichel for my son.
Away Reinhart for my wife.
Home O'Reilly for me.

Getting home Eichel and Reinhart (less change that spilling things shows).

All for $200.

Disengage

Nov 11, 2007
The jersey place is South Korea. They make jerseys. (e.g.: they have tailors who do it). Just got three jerseys and getting two more made. They even put on a Reebok tag.

Home Eichel for my son.
Away Reinhart for my wife.
Home O'Reilly for me.

Getting home Eichel and Reinhart (less change that spilling things shows).

All for $200.

Sick authentic bro

Heretic

May 25, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
The gf got me a white eichel jersey for Xmas. My decision was made for me haha.

EDIT: I returned the O'Reilly replica and bought a home O'Reilly authentic and an Away Eichel authentic on black friday! Very happy with the switch, Edge jerseys are very similar to CCM authentics, and the replicas by comparison feel cheap. The blue replica feels better than the white one and I'm not entirely sure why, maybe the white is hard to replicate, or I'm making things up.

I picked up an O'Reilly replica from onebuffalo.com, amazing quality.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad