Dreger: Sabres Interested in Jimmy Vesey, A.Nylander could be moved, 31 O.A Will be Moved

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
Vesey for Nylander is pretty fair. Its not like Nylander is doing great in the AHL so it's a risk but I can see NYR taking it.

Willy is friends with Hank so maybe Alex is too?

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
Wouldn't be surprised if it's 31 for JT Miller. I would expect Miller or Gourde to be traded late in the 1st round.
Callahan, Miller for FC would be a fair deal, but I'm afraid you could be right.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Sweet baby infant Jesus, please no.
I wouldn't be hung up on #31 being the add, but there'd have to be something coming back with Nylander and I'm not sure what else Buffalo's got. They don't have their 2nd and a 3rd seems pretty light.

Edit: Unless y'all just don't want Zucker, which is cool too. Good luck with Vesey!

MayDayMayDay

Out here doing time bandit shit...
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
I wouldn't be hung up on #31 being the add, but there'd have to be something coming back with Nylander and I'm not sure what else Buffalo's got. They don't have their 2nd and a 3rd seems pretty light.

Edit: Unless y'all just don't want Zucker, which is cool too. Good luck with Vesey!
I want Zucker, but not at that price. It would be waaaay too early to give up on Nylander just yet.

And I want no part of Vesey.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I want Zucker, but not at that price. It would be waaaay too early to give up on Nylander just yet.

And I want no part of Vesey.

That’s a very fair price for Zucker. You may like Nylander a lot, but the value is fair.

Reactions: Goathead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->