-Myers showing the physical side tonight

B:
-Konopka/Gaustad "fight"
-Of course Gaustad gets the empty netter
-Enroth was ok at best, definitely fighting it a bit
-Thought Flynn and D'Ags were extra terrible

U:
-Leino

I agree with all of this. Flynn was in on some pucks in good spots, which is good, but he either waited too long to react and got stifled or he passed off into inopportune areas. Deslauriers continues to look solid. He's going to get his first goal soon, even playing on that line. I hope Deslauriers stays once Girgensons is healthy, because Deslauriers-Girgensons-Flynn would be at least respectable.

Ethan Edwards

Oct 30, 2013
PA
I did a lot of typing defending that McNabb + 2 2nds trade last week, and all on the basis of my knowledge of Fasching, but Deslauriers looks like a whole lot more than a mere throw-in. He drives the net, skates extremely well, is a big dude, plays with an edge, and shoots. I wasn't familiar with him before, but he doesn't look out of place at all. Nice "throw-in."

ZeroPT*

No one really stood out tonight. Ennis and Hodgson were pretty good. Same with Stafford,Des and Conacher but they were just alright. Not outstanding.

Enroth was meh
Flynn as mentoned was turrible.

Samsonite23

All Hail King Tuch
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011
Downtown Buffalo
No one really stood out tonight. Ennis and Hodgson were pretty good. Same with Stafford,Des and Conacher but they were just alright. Not outstanding.

Enroth was meh
Flynn as mentoned was turrible.

I thought ennis and stafford were total stand outs. Stafford was great, ennis was unbelievable. There were a lot of nothing performances though.

jvirk

Oct 31, 2013
Anyone wanna fill me in how Foligno was?? Just curious to know how he did

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Anyone wanna fill me in how Foligno was?? Just curious to know how he did

solid but not worthy of mentioning...did the norm hit a few guys and had a few chances die around him...this guy needs a kick in the ass or a competitive team around him because sometime he seems to not care and I cant say I blame him....

JLewyB

May 6, 2013
Pegulaville
Just felt like one of those early Nolan games where we were competitive but not dangerous at all. In the end, it's those type of games that are good for the rebuild but they're kind of annoying to watch.

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future
Myers continues to impress me. His play away from the puck is strong and I love watching him work his way into some prime scoring real estate in the offensive end. It warms my heart to see him play with some piss and vinegar, too, like when he took exception to the yapping of a Pred and stopped to actually DO something about it.... :handclap:

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I did a lot of typing defending that McNabb + 2 2nds trade last week, and all on the basis of my knowledge of Fasching, but Deslauriers looks like a whole lot more than a mere throw-in. He drives the net, skates extremely well, is a big dude, plays with an edge, and shoots. I wasn't familiar with him before, but he doesn't look out of place at all. Nice "throw-in."

He looks slow to me, but other than that, I do like what he brings. I'm hoping he can become a good third liner. Having a third liner with size and some nastiness to his game is always welcome. I want to see him throw down. I know he can fight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad