Sabres fog game

islescoop

Jul 24, 2011
Isles fan coming in peace. My in-laws are Sabres fans since the early 70's . For years they've been wanting to get their hands on a copy of the famous fog game from 1975 I think. I looked online and didn't see anything available. Does anybody have any suggestions on where I might find a DVD of that game?

On a sidenote my condolences for you guys having our number one pick the only time garth snow actually made nice moves!

Disengage

Nov 11, 2007
Isles fan coming in peace. My in-laws are Sabres fans since the early 70's . For years they've been wanting to get their hands on a copy of the famous fog game from 1975 I think. I looked online and didn't see anything available. Does anybody have any suggestions on where I might find a DVD of that game?

On a sidenote my condolences for you guys having our number one pick the only time garth snow actually made nice moves!

No chance of getting it on DVD. Only full games out there from that playoff series is Game 6.

kritter65

Jun 30, 2008
Buffalo

I don't post here much, I lurk daily though.

Found this site that has TONS of old Sabres videos and has a giant collection of vintage hockey - many of it Sabres related. The website for a business, but it also shows a collection all the VHS and DVD's this guy collected/created. Bottom line, his collection shows the fog game. Here's the site and I've also copied a SMALL portion of the list too :

http://totalitypro.com/hockey.html (he also has a Youtube channel with many clips)

• 1974 - New York Rangers vs. Philadelphia Flyers - Semi-Finals (game 7) Giacomin vs. Parent (5/5/74) DVD
• 1974 - Philadelphia Flyers vs. Boston Bruins - Stanley Cup Finals (game 2) 3-2 OT (5/9/74) DVD
• 1974 - Philadelphia Flyers vs. Boston Bruins - Stanley Cup Finals (game 2) 3-2 OT (5/9/74) NHL Network DVD
• 1974 - Philadelphia Flyers vs. Boston Bruins - Stanley Cup Finals (game 4) "Barber Goal" DVD
• 1974 - Philadelphia Flyers vs. Boston Bruins - Stanley Cup Finals (game 6) Flyers win The Cup (5/19/74), Kate Smith DVD
• 1975 - Montreal Canadiens vs. Buffalo Sabres - Semi Finals (game 1) "Danny Gare"! OT DVD
• 1975 - Montreal Canadiens vs. Buffalo Sabres - Semi Finals (game 2) "Luce on the Loose" DVD
• 1975 - Philadelphia Flyers vs. Toronto Maple Leafs - Semi finals (game 4) "Moose is Loose" (4/19/75) original feed DVD
• 1975 - Philadelphia Flyers vs. Toronto Maple Leafs - Semi finals (game 4) "Moose is Loose" (4/19/75) NHL Network DVD
• 1975 - Philadelphia Flyers vs. Buffalo Sabres - Stanley Cup Finals (game 3) OT - "Fog Game" (ESPNC) 30 min. Marv Albert recap DVD
• 1975 - Philadelphia Flyers vs. Buffalo Sabres - Stanley Cup Finals (game 6) "The Cup" DVD

Check out the rest of the games he has ! Holy **** ! Seems like it's just a collection list, as I couldn't find an area where you could order the DVD's. I wonder if you just try to contact him (there is a "Contact" button) and he might help you out ? Good luck !

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad