Sabres botched alumni jerseys

Icicle

Think big
Oct 16, 2005
Is it this, or the yellow puke Steve Ott jersey reveal I dislike more?

Can we make this a poll?

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015
200.webp

Member 308457

:help:What a bunch of amateurs in our front office. It's truly embarrassing to be a fan of this "organization." How do you misspell a Hall of Famer's jersey. Don't they double-check or proofread?? Someone should be FIRED.:help:

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
:help:What a bunch of amateurs in our front office. It's truly embarrassing to be a fan of this "organization." How do you misspell a Hall of Famer's jersey. Don't they double-check or proofread?? Someone should be FIRED.:help:
<reads above post>
<silently hopes Jason Botterill signed off on the nameplate embroidery purchase order>

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Or maybe this is a case of "How to easily spot the players that were a dick to the equipment managers while they were here"

Derg12

Mar 12, 2014
Doesn't take much to check the old archives or if those were lost in the ruins of the Aud, there's a thing called the Internet where old names and records still exist for reference.

Simple things like this, lack of attention and details.... whomever was in charge of party planning simply didn't care about a rush job.

It's ham-fisted incompetence, right Terry?

Reactions: Smiling Ivan

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
Andreychuk is the funny one to me. Dude was in the league for like twenty years, the league is like 40% eastern euro and they screw up chuk.ha

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Jfc. Like, there are so many times this should have been caught along the way to actual production. I don’t make a f***ing post without double checking my spelling and I’m on a goddamn message board, give me the job if it’s that f***ing hard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad