Post-Game Talk (GBU): Sabres at Blackhawks GDT (7 PM ET)

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
Chicago really has a much better team than Buffalo. They kept much of their core intact while working in young talent to lead them in the future. They don't have to learn how to win or change the culture.

No Chicago is not that good, lots of deadwood. I know they beat Nashville. But Sabres are horrible.

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
No excuse for Botts this season. He cleaned out what he wanted to and stockpiled dmen

If he doesn’t turn that into forward help he should be fired.
That’s where I’m getting to. Horrible asset management with our defense currently.
And tage is injured.

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
Can we just forfeit the rest of our games? We're down 4-1 and haven't had the puck in their zone for more than 10 seconds this period

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Oh wow, you’re actually being serious
yes and its also their 3rd game in 4 days..........laughable if you think the Sabres are in any way not more tired and the stupid coach wants to barely play the actual fresh bodies that came in like Tage but instead laughably shorten the bench instead of distributing minutes properly.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
No Chicago is not that good, lots of deadwood. I know they beat Nashville. But Sabres are horrible.
They're quite good actually. They are starting to grasp the system they are being asked to play. I've watched them a bit this season and you can see the clear progress in their team as opposed to us.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad