Prospect Info: Sabres announce 5th annual Prospects Challenge

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Pittsburgh from worst team last year to winner this year. The difference a coach can make.

Hasekperreault23

Nov 23, 2018
I liked Casey Fitzgerald's game all tourney long. I wouldn't write this kid off just yet.
Yes I continue to be impressed by Fitzgerald.He along with Bryson should get some preseason games with Sabres..I know iam jumping the gun here but with them two,Borgen,Laaksonen, Samuelson,Johnson and of course Joker I wouldn't be afraid to trade anyone on D with the big club except for Dahlin obviously.I have been following Bryson,Fitz,Borgen and Samuelson for awhile now and I just think they have what it takes to be good pros

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
First star tournament performances for me:

Olofsson Asplund Jokiharju

Second star:

Cozens Borgen Ruotsalainen Bryson Fitzgerald Pekar

Third star:

Johansson Gosselin Hickey Olson Rousek Oglevie

I’ll go more in depth when I’m doing this on a keyboard.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Or you know....facing a goalie in over his 100 pd head. Your Velluci man-crush comes with blinders to logic I see.
While the goalie couldnt make saves, the Sabres couldnt get shots to the net but I guess you have a reason why that's on the Sabres goalie too.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Johansson, Oglevie, Murray and Olson were nice stand-outs. I'd give Murray and Olson an AHL deal.

Murray's a BIG kid.

He's always impressed in the USHL games I've seen against the NTDP. Of course, he was a man against literally boys. Still, definitely worth an AHL contract.

Deleted member 27798

By dressing all of their best prospects(except for Borgen), it looked like the Sabres wanted to win today...then the goalie invite, got in the way of the plan. lol

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
By the end of the game, their had to be at least 15 cans stacked up. Not a good look and I hope none of them was driving home from HC. :thumbd:

Thanks, Church Lady.

giphy.gif

And of course no one wants them driving.

Deleted member 27798

I would think if the Sabres were going to offer Olson either a 2 way NHL contract or an AHL contract, they'd keep him in town, get the deal signed, tomorrow or Wednesday, and have him ready to go for Thursday.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I would think if the Sabres were going to offer Olson either a 2 way NHL contract or an AHL contract, they'd keep him in town, get the deal signed, tomorrow or Wednesday, and have him ready to go for Thursday.

If it’s an AHL deal, they might wait a little bit since the Rochester camp doesn’t start for a few weeks yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad