Confirmed with Link: Sabres and Bills COO John Roth Fired

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Thought this deserved its own thread as I was surprised it wasn’t already posted

Got fired over an office romance that caused an uncomfortable atmosphere and it got really bad on the Bills Euro trip .

It's in the Pegula thread.

Reactions: old kummelweck

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
You're the Chief Operating Officer of an NHL and NFL team. Hundreds of millions (billions?) in AR and you can't find a better way to get your d*** wet.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
🤣🤣

Of course you're the one that weaponizes this.
They’re looking for their third COO in months. If you want to keep your head in the sand about Pegula’s hiring failures at least have the courtesy to not pop it out to troll someone else for noting them.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
They’re looking for their third COO in months. If you want to keep your head in the sand about Pegula’s hiring failures at least have the courtesy to not pop it out to troll someone else for noting them.
Plenty of other hirings and firings to take Terry to task on.... this is not one of them.

Reactions: Jeremy2020

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
The article is TWO EXECUTIVES, not just the COO. I am not sure why people are fixated on this one guy. Both of those positions are equal and usually report to the CIO (though not clear on the reporting structure).

Judging by the mug shot of Kathryn D'Angelo and the prominence of a powerful mystic crystal hanging from her neck, it is beyond a doubt (at least in my head) that she cast some witchy spell on him and he's 100% the victim here. You can tell she used the powers of darkness to seduce him. Hopefully she's not with child as that kid would obviously be the antichrist.

Reactions: Dingo44

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
The article is TWO EXECUTIVES, not just the COO. I am not sure why people are fixated on this one guy. Both of those positions are equal and usually report to the CIO (though not clear on the reporting structure).

Judging by the mug shot of Kathryn D'Angelo and the prominence of a powerful mystic crystal hanging from her neck, it is beyond a doubt (at least in my head) that she cast some witchy spell on him and he's 100% the victim here. You can tell she used the powers of darkness to seduce him. Hopefully she's not with child as that kid would obviously be the antichrist.
Like I tell my wife quite often, "It's just another case of a woman ruining a man's life". She loves when I say that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad