#15 runoff

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Since this is a "Sabres board" version of who to take not a "who goes at that pick" or even "who is better"... I would go with Geekie and his lack of consistent motor vs. Korchinski and his consistent lack of finding his way around his own zone.

Reactions: TheMistyStranger

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Since this is a "Sabres board" version of who to take not a "who goes at that pick" or even "who is better"... I would go with Geekie and his lack of consistent motor vs. Korchinski and his consistent lack of finding his way around his own zone.

I'd do the opposite precisely because of those same flaws lol. I didn't vote for either of these guys last poll, but I'd bet on Korchinski learning how to play D before I'd bet on Geekie learning how to give a f*** with any consistency.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I'd do the opposite precisely because of those same flaws lol. I didn't vote for either of these guys last poll, but I'd bet on Korchinski learning how to play D before I'd bet on Geekie learning how to give a f*** with any consistency.

I voted for Lambert in that one. Flawed too, just my tolerance for where is game is at is acceptable at 15.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I’m voting Korchinski because when he busts it won’t be as big a deal since we’ve invested every top pick for half a decade into the position and side he plays.

And it will firmly answer that we need someone else in charge of the draft. I can at least understand why you’d take Geekie since if you’re right it’s an organizational need. LHD this early…I’m just waiting out the regime again.

#NeverGeekie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad