Injury Report: Sabres '18-19 Injuries: Bogosian, Pilut, UPL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
http://www.buffalohockeybeat.com/sabres-zach-bogosian-day-to-day-with-lower-body-injury/

“He’s put a lot of time and work in this summer,” Housley said this morning inside KeyBank Center. “He changed his training routine. He’s done a terrific job, he’s been really good in camp. It’s just unfortunate. But we’re just, again, going to be cautious with everything with Zach.”

The Sabres have dealt with Bogosian carefully during training camp. Last week, they rested him a few days.

He got the nagging issue dealt with they said.

He was going to be healthy this year they said.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
Guess what?!?

Everyone told me his off-season of everyday on the lake was good for his recovery? That he’s dedicated to the team, to the game, and one of the hardest working players off the ice. Ha! Told you this guy is lazy and wants to be at home with his family. Hockey isn’t a priority for him.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
twitter troll?

There is a lot to speculate regarding BOGO. I wish we had parted ways with him two seasons ago. He is a waste of cap space and a roster spot.

Google Zach Bogosian Twitter (zach bogosian twitter - Google Search)

The first result is a deleted tweet in reply to a troll commenting how Bogosian should be fishing less and working out more during the off season.

Bogosian went back at him and invited the troll to workout with him and that his workout would make the guy throw up.

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future
Google Zach Bogosian Twitter (zach bogosian twitter - Google Search)

The first result is a deleted tweet in reply to a troll commenting how Bogosian should be fishing less and working out more during the off season.

Bogosian went back at him and invited the troll to workout with him and that his workout would make the guy throw up.
Oh, i do remember this. Thanks

Reactions: Jim Bob

Montag DP

Sabres fan in...
Apr 4, 2007
...Maryland
It's frustrating with Bogosian, but it's not like he's some kind of savior on defense anyway. Too bad we don't have any D prospects really pushing to make the team this year like we do at forward.

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Simple question but I'm sure someone more savvy than me can answer it...if the season starts and malone is still on the shelf having been with the sabres at the time is there any roster implications?

Endless Ike

Jul 21, 2004
Seattle, WA
upload_2018-9-26_22-13-59.gif

pray...for...bogo...

Reactions: cybresabre

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
The only way Bogosian will be in the top 4 this season is if we're talking about the number of games lost to injury.

Can't believe Botts thought relying on him again was a good idea.

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
What choice did Botterill have in regard to Bogosian? It's not like he could get out of the contract or put him on LTIR. Isn't it the most cap-effective route to get Bogosian on a rehab program to try and make the most of the situation? He was going to try and use some glue and duct tape to salvage what he could, but the CBA won't let him just throw it in the garbage.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
The only way Bogosian will be in the top 4 this season is if we're talking about the number of games lost to injury.

Can't believe Botts thought relying on him again was a good idea.
Who is to say Botts was relying on him? There are other options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->