Jun 19, 2006
Who we know is on the mend directly:

Bogosian - Hip surgery
McCabe - Shoulder surgery
Mittelstadt - Groin
Lehner - Unknown LBI
Smith - Ankle
Bailey - Shoulder
You can add the fanbase to this--anxiety and depression.
(Do not take this the wrong way--many of us have looked to the Sabres as factors that affect our mood-we now have hope)

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
So, Malone left the CBJ preseason game early, and I believe Hickey took a puck up high and didn't return. We'll have to see the reports on both.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
DnYnnhnX0AA7r9G.jpg

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC

Sad about Malone - kid can't stay healthy.

Hunwick - yikes. He goes on long term injured reserve? Frees up a spot for Guhle unless they think he's better playing more in Rochester.

What happened with Sheary? At least some kids will get more chances, but we need Sheary back.

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
I wonder if the Sabres knew before the Sheary trade that hunwick had an injury? Maybe they took him as a favor to the Pens, hence why sheary cost as little as he did

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
I wonder if the Sabres knew before the Sheary trade that hunwick had an injury? Maybe they took him as a favor to the Pens, hence why sheary cost as little as he did
Sheary might be injured long term too, might miss season opener (TSN)
I hope its not too serious

Deleted member 27798

Too bad for Malone. He just can’t seem to shake the injury bug. I was hoping that he could compete in camp for the 4th line center position. Maybe he will be a late season call-up, or after a solid year with the Amerks, is ready to make the leap in 19-20.

Last edited by a moderator:

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
The Third Annual Bogosian Memorial Thread.

He's off the ice for three straight days. Hasn't played in two games. Unless it's a personal reason, Bogosian is broken. Yet again. You really have to wonder about the guy's training, if he's injured again.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
He's off the ice for three straight days. Hasn't played in two games. Unless it's a personal reason, Bogosian is broken. Yet again. You really have to wonder about the guy's training, if he's injured again.

Sabres Game Day: Injury list grows, Dahlin debuts, Eichel ready to play

Meanwhile, Zach Bogosian did not skate Tuesday, although he wasn't listed on the official injury report. The defenseman is returning from hip surgery he had in February.

"He's just a precautionary," Housley said. "He's day to day but he skated the other day. He'll probably skate tomorrow but we're just trying to monitor that, stay ahead of it. Anybody who comes off a surgery like that we want to make sure we're careful about those things."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->