Injury Report: Sabres '18-19 Injuries: Bogosian, Pilut, UPL

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenfury

Feb 5, 2011
With all of these injuries on D I wonder if Rory Fitzpatrick is available. I mean he is already in town coaching so why not right?

kritter65

Jun 30, 2008
Buffalo
As you can see, I don't post much, I just lurk everyday. I hope Scandella doesn't have vertigo symptoms, but if he does, let me tell you about vertigo : I don't wish that on anybody - i'd rather have a broken leg or something. Vertigo is THE WORST. Imagine going on a spinny ride at an amusement park and then the walk off the ride. You know the feeling, like the whole world is spinning. Well, imagine that about 10 times worse, and for an extended period of time (in my case, about 2 hours of the room spinning, plus vomiting. For me, the vertigo is a symptom of Meniere's disease, which is awful). You literally can't move a millimeter or you'll just start throwing up. Again, it's the worst. Hopefully, the vertigo is a symptom of something like an inner-ear infection - nothing too serious.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
As you can see, I don't post much, I just lurk everyday. I hope Scandella doesn't have vertigo symptoms, but if he does, let me tell you about vertigo : I don't wish that on anybody - i'd rather have a broken leg or something. Vertigo is THE WORST. Imagine going on a spinny ride at an amusement park and then the walk off the ride. You know the feeling, like the whole world is spinning. Well, imagine that about 10 times worse, and for an extended period of time (in my case, about 2 hours of the room spinning, plus vomiting. For me, the vertigo is a symptom of Meniere's disease, which is awful). You literally can't move a millimeter or you'll just start throwing up. Again, it's the worst. Hopefully, the vertigo is a symptom of something like an inner-ear infection - nothing too serious.

That sounds so much worse than my concussion related vertigo that peaked in October and had slowly abated. Good luck to you.

dire wolf

immaculate vibes
May 9, 2006
Out in LA
That sounds terrible. Just wanted to post that it’s not always that serious. I had vertigo for less than a day that was caused by an ear infection. It was definitely terrible (I was walking down the street and then just got suddenly dizzy and fell over), but it went away quickly and was treated with antibiotics. Could be caused by lots of things.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Really need scandella And McCabe back. Why does buffalo always have to deal with 1/2 of a missing defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad