Injury Report: Sabres '18-19 Injuries: Bogosian, Pilut, UPL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
And here I had a dream that Bogosian might actually play 70 games for the first time since '10-'11. Silly me...

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
And here I had a dream that Bogosian might actually play 70 games for the first time since '10-'11. Silly me...
We're living in a movie starring Paul Hamilton, a hockey reporter, who during an assignment covering the annual NHL Season is caught in a time loop repeatedly reliving the same season.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Thus ends the Zack Bogosian Annual Disco and Injury Recovery Thread.

Anyone know the official tally for man-games lost?

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Maybe we should start the new summer Bogosian Memorial Injury Thread from OG's post? Move them into the new thread and close this puppy up.

Reactions: oldgoalie

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
maybe he won't be so Broke-osian anymore?

So he's going to spend 6 months rehabbing his other hip, so now he has a matched set of repairs, and he'll break something else. It's what he constantly does - I expect no different this time. All this does is trap his needs-to-be-carried-bad-decision-making ass on the roster until at least the deadline.

Bleh. This put me off my coffee.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
From Lance Lysowski's Mailbag
Lance Lysowski's Sabres mailbag: Why hire a retread coach?

Mike asks: How does Zach Bogosian's hip surgery affect the offseason roster construction plan for Botterill?

LL: A source told me there are no concerns that Bogosian's injury could linger into next season. However, the Sabres will monitor his progress throughout the offseason to gauge how much time he will miss since he is one of only four right-handed NHL defensemen under contract next season.

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
Except for Nylander it would be benificial for the team if all IR guys just Lupuled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad