Salary Cap: Sabres '15-16 Assets Index (Contracts, Picks, Quick Links, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
Conditional pick in the McGinn trade finalizes with ANA getting bounced in the first round, so BUF receives another 2016 3rd.

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
Conditional pick in the McGinn trade finalizes with ANA getting bounced in the first round, so BUF receives another 2016 3rd.

i would like us to swing for the fences on at least a couple of these.....

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
A new thread's coming. I meant to leave a message last week that I was probably going to update it later today or tomorrow after the preseason threads had wrapped, but there were only like a half dozen users that had viewed the thread recently, so I didn't bother commenting. I am already planning on cutting out the images and icons which required the tables to be split, so there will be an op, table for contracted players, and table for exclusive rights.

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
A new thread's coming. I meant to leave a message last week that I was probably going to update it later today or tomorrow after the preseason threads had wrapped, but there were only like a half dozen users that had viewed the thread recently, so I didn't bother commenting. I am already planning on cutting out the images and icons which required the tables to be split, so there will be an op, table for contracted players, and table for exclusive rights.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->