OT: Sabrepup (Rick) meets his veteran

Dex

Complementary
Sponsor
Dec 5, 2011
Under Deep Cover
I absolutely love dogs and the dogs that have been part of my life have each left an indelible mark in my memories and on my life. Seeing that short video and watching the start of a bond of friendship love, trust, and in this case valuable service for a veteran of our armed forces really warmed my heart.

KeyserSoze81

Mar 1, 2007
Rochester, NY
I absolutely love dogs and the dogs that have been part of my life have each left an indelible mark in my memories and on my life. Seeing that short video and watching the start of a bond of friendship love, trust, and in this case valuable service for a veteran of our armed forces really warmed my heart.

I like cats.

/s. While I do like cats, I just wanted to post a stupidly shallow comment after your heartfelt reply. Awesome that the Sabres are doing this.

Reactions: Dex and sabremike

Dex

Complementary
Sponsor
Dec 5, 2011
Under Deep Cover
I like cats.

/s. While I do like cats, I just wanted to post a stupidly shallow comment after your heartfelt reply. Awesome that the Sabres are doing this.

That was genuinely funny.

Excellent response......... and the spacing between the "I like cats" line and your final comment related to the sarcasm is as good as it gets for humorous posting. Comes off as a well timed joke.

Well conceived and executed. Had me laughing.

I like cats too, fwiw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad