S. Upshall Or V. Nedorost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy*

Hockey Moose said:
Who do you think will turn out to be the better NHL player, scoring, back checking, passing? Etc...

Overall who will have more of an effect on their team & turn out better.
At this point, I think it is Upshall easy. Nederost is alot older (in terms of prospects) & imo it dangerosly close to never playing regularly in the show.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
i'd say upshall, simply because I have my doubts Nedorost will ever maintain a full-time role in the NHL again. Seems like the typical, "eh, i've had my fun, i'm going home" type of player. There's just not much that Nedorost can do that Upshall can't do better, other than stay healthy, maybe.

PanthersRule96

Jun 15, 2003
Visit site
Nedorost will be a full time NHLer in Florida most likely.

I'd have to say Upshall right now as he's safer and already going to be a contributor in the NHL but Nedorost skill wise is one of the most skilled players and one of the best skaters plus he has intelligence. He has the whole package but just hasn't put it together yet. He has like 4 goals, 3 assists in his past 5 games in the Czech league though and has become a main contributor. If Nedorost is gonna break out, it will be when the NHL returns. I had him as my #1 breakout guy for FLA this year and he could become a 25-30 goal 65-75 point player. He is still young and has it all, so I do think he will be a regular. He played so well at the end last year with Weiss and Horton and they had great chemistry so most likely Nedo has earned a regular spot. He has a spot to lose on the panthers, it's just a question of whether he can be better than Upshall and Upshall is more fit for the NHL right now, though Nedo has a higher ceiling IMO. I'd take Upshall now simply because of the risk of Nedo, and Nedorost also has had several injuries. Nedorost has had so many injuries, 2 shoulders and another one this year for a while but I forget whether that was his knee or was it the flu. I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->