Ryder takes #73, Gallagher now #11

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
In all fairness, someone decided to lock a thread about a major trade less than 24 hours after the trade happened so where else are we supposed to talk about this?
It had to be locked. 1000 posts is the maximum. We just decided not to open a new one since there are 50258025802 threads on Ryder already.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
loooool. I love this guy!

he and Galchenyuk are both hilarious guys, that whole dialogue between the two on 24ch weekly was priceless!

"I feel sorry for the three people who bought Gallagher 73 jerseys"
Could you imagine how Gauthier and Gainey would've reacted to a... JOKE?!

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
But none of those threads are about the trade. Where can we praise Gainey and his undercover work? :sarcasm:

I find it interesting how little we've heard about Gainey on this. It's all about Ray Whitney and Mark Recchi putting Erik Cole over as a needed asset. Stars fans are afraid of the return of the "Boys Club" and I'm not surprised.

BobbyFischer*

Awwww, cute. =]

and Ryder seems so nice in his interview on RDS. Think he'll be a good guy to have on our team and will fit right in. =]

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
This is Bergevin way to reward Gally. He only traded for Ryder so that Gally can get a new number. Isn't it obvious? :sarcasm:

68*

Now get Alex Pietrangelo so Galchenyuk will be forced to change to #94. I believe in you Bergevin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad