Ryan White developing fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbtatter

Feb 27, 2005
Did you guys see his fight last night against Regina's Schira?? Ryan's getting pretty handy with the fists! Nice that he stood up for his linemate Dupont.
Kelly Kisio said that White will go high in the NHL draft because he does a lot of things well, score, set up goals, backcheck, forecheck, hit and fight!!

Eb0la11

Aug 28, 2004
Calgary
Yeah, I kinda like Ryan White. Hes growing on me as a Calgary resident. I wouldnt be surprised to see Darryl Sutter take him if hes still around at our pick. He works pretty hard and hes got some size and aggression.

Meat Wave

Apr 4, 2003
Canada
Matrix said:
Any link for the fight??? What rank does he has for the draft???

As it stands, I would say that White is likely to be selected anywhere in the 20-30 range. His stock is definitely increasing!

sbtatter

Feb 27, 2005
Matrix said:
Any link for the fight??? What rank does he has for the draft???
If you have subscribed to the WHL's internet broadcasts you can see it in the archives. He's ranked at 30th overall right now, but he'll go up as everyone see's what he brings to the party. His individual skills at the prospects talent night don't stand out al all, but he's one of those guys whose sum is greater than all the parts. He's always been a winner at all hockey levels. He usually has better 2nd half of seasons than 1st halves, so the best is yet to come. I think he'll get taken in the mid teens at the draft.

CoolburnIsGone

Central Scouting has him ranked at #22 amongst North American skaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->