Value of: Ryan Strome

DarthProbert

Feb 3, 2015
Strome is a cheap option for the 3rd line.

Strome has the skillset to be an effective player in that spot

Strome can be that younger Vet most if not all rebuilding teams need during their transition period.

Trading Strome today for what you hope to be as good a player in 3-4 years doesn't really make sense to me.

And, Strome is not netting a 1st or 2nd round pick during the off season

He's been traded for a player picked in the 1st(Eberle) and a player picked in the 2nd(Spooner).

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018
Strome is versatile and can play on 2nd line. He finished with 22 points in the last 28 games, that is 64 point pace. Rangers are not desperate to trade him, but he is available for a good return. He will have a big season next year.

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
Man Chia is a f***ing dumbass.

Strome is the exact type of player we need rn at 3c. But, Spooner is so much better.

CupHolders

Really Fries My Bananas!
Aug 8, 2006
Rangers should keep him. I always saw him as a possible late developer similar to Josh Bailey.

I think he just needs to continue to add a bit of size and experience to reconcile the lack of acceleration and speed to create the necessary separation.

Reactions: egelband

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Unfortunately guys like Strome have very little value around the league. Though they're very useful and end up providing great bang for the buck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->